JP Morgan Chase condemns straight talk, encourages gay talk

[img]/images/Straight_Gay_Talk_Chase_Bank.jpg[/img]

JP Morgan Chase is now telling all employees to talk about gays and lesbians and less of wives, husbands, sons, daughters, family, girlfriends, and boyfriends. Any straight talk and it is straight out the door for you. Some of the emails from Chase have texts like:

"Is gay against your belief? Find a new job."

"We are proud of our gay heritage."

"We are gay! How about you?"

"Gay is the only thing that is between you and me."

"Gay is a special way to say I love you."

Employees are also ordered to attend gay bars, participate in the gay parade, wear gay clothes, and come out straight of the closet.

It does not stop at the employees; bank clients are also told to boycott any anti-gay products and encourage payments to gay support groups. Just the other day, Southwest was asked not only to encourage members to get Chase cards, but also to use these cards to send money to the national LGBTQ Task Force.

Yes, Komrade Loupe! But I'm afraid the komrades at (The Evil Kaptialist) JP Morgan Chase might not like the way I talk about our Happy Komrades™ [img]/styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img][img]/styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img][img]/styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img][img]/styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img]!:

Liberalism 101 Lesson 54:

Homosexuals are deviants who have been given a most favored status by liberals so as to cause a spreading of deviancy throughout society. This in turn will lead to a breakdown of society and pave the way for the fundamental change to a Marxist Progressive utopia.

Once the fundamental change has taken place homosexuals will be sent to Gulags as “undesirables” since their detriment to society will have been made apparent. (See lesson 43)

Liberalism 101 Lesson 43:

As liberals our work to create a Marxist utopia requires an allegiance with nefarious minions sent out to do our dirty work who are universally known as "useful idiots".
We apologize for that necessity but take heart; we all know the fate of the useful idiots once the work is complete.

I used to not care what other people did, but I realized they need to be told how wrong things are. Sorta like the Holy Roman Empire invading other countries to show them how wonderful and enlightening being a Catholic is..but without all the icky religion.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:I used to not care what other people did, but I realized they need to be told how wrong things are. Sorta like the Holy Roman Empire invading other countries to show them how wonderful and enlightening being a Catholic is..but without all the icky religion.
Well not entirely without religion comrade. Communism IS our religion, accomplished through such religious pseudo-scientific concepts as Global Warming ™ aka: the Goreman Faith.

Cube.PNG
I received an invitation to a gay wedding, and it included an RSVP card. Imagine my surprise! I thought attendance was mandatory!

John Lenin wrote:
Cube.PNG
I received an invitation to a gay wedding, and it included an RSVP card. Imagine my surprise! I thought attendance was mandatory!

It was - and was so noted whether you replied or not - the PROOF that you were compliant was in your reply!

Prog VERY off. As one of the greatest philosophers of our time, Sam Kinison, once postulated, "You can dress it up any way you like, but it is still another man's a$$hole."

I apologize for my outburst and denounce myself in the most strident manner. I suppose I should go ahead and come out of the closet and complete my denunciation.

I am a terrible oppressive pervert. I am a heterosexual. There, I said it. I would like to claim that I was born that way but I have only heard that works if one is gay. Furthermore, I am monogamous. This is a much greater crime as I choose to commit this heinous a front to Gaia and The Party.

No need for a show trial, I'll be reporting to the rail yard shortly.

Red Salmon

But "gay" is so last Monday. I thought "trans" was the new mandatory group to be placed on a pedestal. I've been giving up my gay friends and family members for not being edgy enough and replacing them with new, now, trendy, hip, trans friends and family. In fact, I have recently decided that I am a male lesbian and I'm entitled to use all women's bathroom and shower facilities everywhere, even in the neighbors' homes. They're progressive, they'll understand.
Oh, and Red Salmon, if Sam Kinison were still here, he'd be headed for the gulag with you.

Red Salmon wrote:No need for a show trial, I'll be reporting to the rail yard shortly.

Red Salmon

No need to go to the rail yard when you are already there. Unless you are visiting another comrade.

[color=#C0392B]Red Salmon[/color] reminded me of a GIF I made a while back when he wrote:As one of the greatest philosophers of our time, Sam Kinison, once postulated, "You can dress it up any way you like, but it is still another man's a$$hole."
oh-oh-oh-oh.gif