Judge Kavanaugh Eats Spaghetti With Ketchup

I was a supporter of Judge Kavanaugh until I read this article, but no more.

First, the world was shocked when it was reported that Kavanaugh bought baseball tickets with a credit card and then paid off the balance.

If that isn't horrifying enough, CNN has discovered that Judge Kavanaugh has been accused of being white and eating spaghetti with ketchup!

* In the 228-year history of the Supreme Court, only 5.3% of justices have been women or minorities
* Of the 113 justices, 109 — or 96.5% — have been men.
* Three have been people of color
* 7 percent have been Jewish
* None have identified as anything other than heterosexual
From the Yale News

Kavanaugh was a “bland eater,” his roommate explained, who never ate his pasta with anything more exotic than tomato sauce or ketchup on top.

How uncouth for Judge Kavanaugh to eat spaghetti with ketchup. After all, everyone knows you put ketchup on steak.

Hunts2.jpg

Just ask President Trump!

Heinz.jpg

We should get clearance from Comrade John Heinz-Kerry before we assume that ketchup is a korrekt line of attack.

kerry_golddigger.jpg
eaf5975d481cf72cc579c39253ba3724.png
77ed61ac27e620aa36e370d439d7724b.jpg

As Lincoln might have said, "Send that man a case of ketchup."

How many scoops of ice cream does he eat?

Red Square wrote:We should get clearance from Comrade John Heinz-Kerry before we assume that ketchup is a korrekt line of attack.

If I recall korrektly wasn't he purged from The Party™ and is now referred to as Non-Person K?

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:
Red Square wrote:We should get clearance from Comrade John Heinz-Kerry before we assume that ketchup is a korrekt line of attack.

If I recall korrektly wasn't he purged from The Party™ and is now referred to as Non-Person K?

Who the hell is John Kerry? Never heard of him!