Julia Gorin Does Bill Clinton

Blacker Like Me: An Open Letter from Bill Clinton...Part I

Blacker Like Me: An Open Letter from Bill Clinton...Part II

I grew up playing sax, raised in a single parent household....you guessed it...."Mom"...and won a basketball scholarship.
I also like Motown.

Can I check "Black" on my next EEOC approved job application?

My great grandmother on my father's father's father side was Lakota.

Can I check "Native" too?

I'm also 98% "Honkey".

I don't see Honkey on any list....something about "Caucasian" though. WTF? I'm not "asian" anything or I'd check that too!

Laika the Space Dog wrote: I'm also 98% "Honkey".

You are 98% enemy of the people. Which 2% would you like to keep after the unacceptable 98% have been purged?

You are 98% enemy of the people. Which 2% would you like to keep after the unacceptable 98% have been purged?
Since the evil son-of-a-yak asked, the answer is"Native".
Ward C and me (and the "C" ain't for "Cleaver") are tribal elders.

I have a friend who belongs to the local "Ukes" club and you know what?
He doesn't even know how to play a ukelele.
Now if you can't play a ukelele, how can you be a "Uke"?

This question is very important!

The nerve of the Criminal Kommissar Vodkov! Questioning a fellow hyphenated dog-person Party member! Why he is not even a hyphenated comrade unless you wish to consider him a drunken-, crazed-, criminal-comrade! I myself am at minimum the product of 57 varieties of dog-people, and proud of every one!

The title of this thread should probably be changed least we give poor Julia an unintended shock.

Twice tonight!

Space Dog. No Hyphen!

Pupovich is a Splitter!

Forgive this breech of dog etiquette Comrade Laika. Of course I really should have known better, but of course I was trying to trump up some more charges on that "evil son-of-a-yak."

Obama not black? It's an Obamanation!

I think we should add that under the People's Glossary™

Obamanation

A nation presided over by Barrack Obama.

HOPE™
See Change

CHANGE™
See Hope

Comrade Hasan wrote:Obamanation

This is also title of new hit song, here is link for those who missed it.

Did you hear of the man fired for putting a Dilbert cartoon on the bulleting board, and then this episode was featured in Dilbert?

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331543,00.html

I remember that. Didn't Wally sue and get his job back?

I just read them to check it out. Wally hired the dinosaur character, that literally slapped the PHB with his own suit, pro bono.

Ha ha... good 'ol what's his face. I forget his name. I've got a few Dilbert books from a while ago before the author went all out business cubland style. I'd look up his name if it were more important and I wasn't so lazy.