Just A Reminder

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] was almost correct when he wrote:Only if you're male or a male squirrel, Comrade Captain.
I knew this photo I snapped at Captain Craptek's Wanker's hovel would come in handy someday! Who knew squirrels had their own 'health resorts?'

(I was at his house on official kollective business!)

captain-wanker.jpg

Yes Comrade Putout. And I thank you for helping.

Comrade Putout, were you hanging from the ceiling when you took this picture? Very equal effort, I must say.

Not exactly, People's Comrade. She was hanging from her usual spot - the chandelier.

Is there some subliminal message associated with showing Dear Leader Obama peeping out from under the N-key?

Reflection verified in the spoon with which I eats my morning government propaganda. Well done Comrade.

Now the question remains: when the country goes down the toilet, will it swirl clockwise or counterclockwise? Being in the northern hemisphere, it should be clockwise but being currently so far left there is some question.

That's moot P C
We're already in the sewer.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Is there some subliminal message associated with showing Dear Leader Obama peeping out from under the N-key?
Comrade, an interesting question, which illustrates the danger of leaving too much to the Collective Jell-O without a proper mold. We know, for example, from our expert contemporary urban linguist Rachel, that the "N" could appropriately be followed by "**a," being a reference to any male (the masculine form of the "B" key). On the other hand, evil rethuglikkkans would likely interpose "...itwit," or "...incompoop."

I denounce Comrade Putout! At no point was I with ThePeoplesComrade!! I was out chasing Comrade Putout squirrels tail white-ass crackas!!

Comrade Putout,

You're an inspiration - I will hang this in my nest tonight.

Spoons 2.jpg