Just another heretic .......

Shun the Unbelievers !

Tilted_Earth.jpg
Let them spout off their ridiculous, self-serving claims.

With people of such integrity as Al Gore and James Hanson showing us the way, we can rest easy knowing that the truth is on our side !

Dear Leader said so.

Picture width is limited to 600 until you have completed your Justice Adjustments ™ at the Karl Marx Re-Education Center.

Inclination of the axis?? Subscribers of this fallacy deserve the same fate as witches....

BURN THEM!!!!

This is only the tip of the iceberg, trying to give some credence to people who don't believe the earth is the center of the universe!

Maybe not the exact center, but close enough for government work!

Major says "What's a few light years?

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:
BURN THEM!!!!
Ummm, only if they're made of wood.

So...if the Earth weighs the same as a duck...then it's made of wood....

Comrade Ivan.... You are wise in the ways of science!

This new learning amazes me, Krasnodar. Tell me again how a sheep's bladder can be used to prevent the collapse of Medicaid.

Ah...this question comes up quite often .... and I always give the same oversimplified, misleading answer.

The sheep's bladder is encouraged by Dear Leader ( or if he's out playing golf, then by our National Treasure, Joe Biden ) to undergo progressive inflation ( much like the 24-7 printing of the Peoples currency). This, in turn, will produce pressure against Medicaid.

It is quite simple, yes ?

The axis loving scientists are trying in vain to defend themselves. I just heard one say, "THEY dressed me up like this. And this isn't my nose, it's a false one!"

Well, we did do the nose...and the hat. But he has got a wart! Al Gore has no warts. That's how you can tell you can trust him. You can trust a guy who doesn't have a wart on him, but if he's got a wart showing, he's an obvious liar.Image