Just Ask Obama -- Your Progressive Advisor

Comrades,

I know all of you will be delighted that the countless numbers of requests for advice that I receive daily, in response to which I always reply in ways applying my Progressive Wisdom, will now be transparently available to the entire Collective. Having inaugurated this service on the Daily Mail, I've now created a convenient form that people seeking my advice may use in order to submit their questions and then view my answers.

--Fearless Leader

Just_Ask_Obama-0002aAa-600x610.jpg

Stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution.

Ooops! I had forgotten to upload the image for the Just Ask Obama form to facilitate effective use of it by other Comrades, so here it is:

Just_Ask_Obama-0002aAa-600x610.jpg

--Fearless Leader (sent from my African-AmerianBerry)

Fearless, have you lost your appointment to the ministry of truth???

Rep. Weiner and Frank are a joke, seriously. Why do people consider people like that as serious about having the best interests of the country set in their minds?

Notice that the House declined to raise the debt ceiling?

Gee, Dear Leader, I can't pay my credit card bill so, please raise my credit limit, duh, okay?

Notice where threats against Dear Leader are up four times, er, I mean 400%. Sorry to leave out the hyperbolic exaggeration! Please don't pull my gas card.

The take away lesson from that is........... well, there is none. Everyone already knew that Muslims threaten more Muslims than anyone else.

Princess Nookie wrote:Fearless, have you lost your appointment to the ministry of truth???
Surely you're not forgetting that I appointed my good friend, Bubba, as my Minister of Truth.
--Fearless Leader

Weiner should remember what I said: "I don't have time to respond to all these allegations-- I need to get back to doing the work of the peepole."

..--Minister of Truth

In this photo he is trying to give a graphic representation of his personal pieces parts.

The major says "if you say so, sir"

Dear Lord Obama,

What should we, your admiring servants, do about the Weiner weiner? How do we fight off the odious Ann Coulter?
That psycho RethugliKKKibitch wrote:OF COURSE ANTHONY WEINER DOESN'T WANT AN INVESTIGATION BECAUSE IT WOULD SHOW THAT HE HIMSELF POSTED THE PHOTO OF HIS SMALL ERECT PENIS.
Are the rumors true that Weiner meant to show you his weiner?

Does this mean that he's willing to give his all, his admittedly paltry all, to you, in obeisance?

Rep. Weiner might want to know, if the new food pyramid is now a plate, where does one put one's tamale? Should we ask congressman Frank?

Perhaps Weiner might stick his weiner in a light socket. That would thrill both of us, and from what I've read from that psycho bitch Ann Coulter, it just might fit with room to spare.

Bill Clinton proved shinanigans never kept a good man down, so, does this mean Rep Weiner is now qualified to be our next Dear Leader?

By Tweet! There is no way Weiner is a Trotskyite; Dear Leader should simply stop playing around and prepare to move aside to let Weiner be the next Communist Party USA, er, I mean, Democratic Primary candidate for POTUS.

Should I take indoctrination at sickofspending.com or netroots nation?

Who is Ginger Lee and why is she interested in Weiner?

“Little Boy*” Wiener...
Was out to impress someone, and he sure did,
A lot of folks were impressed by his juvenile mindset,
Teen age angst, and his between the legs mentality.
Hopefully, he will enjoy his last term in office.

* name giver to first Atomic bomb

An appropriate question for little boy...
Whats up, rep?

As former commie lover Louis Fischer said in the 1950's book "The Gods That Failed", the notion that the coal company owned all the stores and rent houses in Pennsylvania coal company town made his blood boil. But, in the real world, and in his words, the largest monopolist corporation is a mere pygmy compared to a government that controls all the jobs, homes, stores, schools and newspapers in the whole country from which there is no escape, as there is for some from a Pennsylvania company town.
Comrades in the US are doing an excellent, but not perfect, job of controlling the media and keeping this truth from the proles and pitchfork bearers.
So, my question to Dear Leader is this: What should be done about the leaks in the internet and talk radio?

Newspeak for the collective.

Tweiner = a glorious tweet of The Hard Left.

We have the professional left, who have no jobs except extracting money and freedom from people who actually work. And I love that. I'm a prog and i'm a lazy good-for-nothing ne'er-do-well shit. If I weren't I'd be ousted from the Prog Union Hall.

Thank god the RethugliKKKans have jobs. They can't disturb us while we plot to steal their money and enrich ourselves because, well, they're working. Since we don't work in honest labor but spend our time plotting to steal, we can scheme and protest and agitate.

While the people who will pay for all this are working.

I'm squirming in my seat, as much as Katie Couric did in 1992 when people mentioned Bill Clinton, but absent that wet, slurping sound.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:I'm squirming in my seat, as much as Katie Couric did in 1992 when people mentioned Bill Clinton, but absent that wet, slurping sound.

Father Prog,

Katie's "slurping" sound was considered the "tingle up the leg" moment at that time.

I'm sure she was concurring this at the time, wishing she could take the credit:

"I would be happy to give him [Clinton] a blow job just to thank him for keeping abortion legal. I think American women should be lining up with their presidential kneepads on to show their gratitude for keeping the theocracy off our backs." — Time contributor and former reporter Nina Burleigh recalling what she told the Washington Post's Howard Kurtz about her feeling toward Bill Clinton, as recounted by Burleigh in the July 20 New York Observer.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:I'm squirming in my seat, as much as Katie Couric did in 1992 when people mentioned Bill Clinton, but absent that wet, slurping sound.

Father Prog,

Katie's "slurping" sound was considered the "tingle up the leg" moment at that time.

I'm sure she was concurring this at the time, wishing she could take the credit:

"I would be happy to give him [Clinton] a blow job just to thank him for keeping abortion legal. I think American women should be lining up with their presidential kneepads on to show their gratitude for keeping the theocracy off our backs." — Time contributor and former reporter Nina Burleigh recalling what she told the Washington Post's Howard Kurtz about her feeling toward Bill Clinton, as recounted by Burleigh in the July 20 New York Observer.
You bring back such wonderful memories!

I admit that all those extracurricular activities really shouldn't have been necessary, but.

--Minister of Truth

What is it that Anthony Weiner can say with certitude about his Weiner Tweet?

.Image
. --Fearless Leader

He can say with certitude that he done it; and he's coming out of the closet because he's tired of pretending to be something he's not. The picture proves it.

Dear Prog Advisor, you told the US Chamber of Commerce that you would stand between the Stalinist pitchforks and the CEOs.
By using the NRLB to force Boeing to build in forced-union Washington state and crushing the jobs in the state-of-the-art Boeing plant in right-to-work state of South Carolina, aren't you lying to the white executives and kulaks at the chamber of commerce?
And by forcing the payment of about $2 billion to union allies by holding hostage trade agreements with Korea, Colombia and Panama, aren't you lying again?
There is no way to make Joe Stalin proud of what you're doing, for he is dead. Don't you feel like you're being exploited by dead white Marxist Europeans as you weaken America and make her unsafe in these perilous economic times?

Phobianov, I detect the danger signs of rational thinking, even though you try to disguise it. Bear in mind that I am Father Prog Theocritus and I got this way by being as mean as possible while showing a sanctimonious face.

Sort of like Chuckie "Ratso" Schumer.

We progs care nothing for prosperity or technology unless it's technology to make suppression more efficient. I mean, it took three Berlin walls to make an impenetrable one. We are just setting course for Thanatocare, aka Obamacare, and with luck we'll outlaw all private medicine except for the Party Elite.

Wealth is dangerous, and don't forget that. Educated, middle-class people are the problem--witness the revolutions in Cuba and South America. You can kick a peasant in the gut and he's just a damned, well, peasant, or union worker. Same thing. What can he do? He's had intelligence trained out of him; groupthink is all he knows. He's been a marionette on a string for so long that he cannot consider losing his shackles and being a real man and standing up for himself.

This is why we must tax and tax and tax and subvert education, but then we've done a good job of that--witness the blinding stupidity of most public-school graduates. Brown J-school graduates sometimes don't know what a byline is but they know how to slant a story.

Slavery, pure slavery, and slavery of the spirit.

So we get them by making them think they're superior, with Received Wisdom, or we impoverish them so they can't kick back.

And we makes lots of lovely dosh and lolly and money and pelf and geld acting as the middleman.

And since we've made so many of them into serfs, we can do the 21st century of the Middle Ages squires who merely rode their horses over the peasants when they got in the way of the hunt.

The peasants who, by the way, were forbidden to hunt despite the fact that they were allowed to earn nothing, had no private property, and were starving.

God. I'm pitching wood thinking about that.

Komrad Phobianov wrote:Dear Prog Advisor, you told the US Chamber of Commerce that you would stand between the Stalinist pitchforks and the CEOs.
By using the NRLB to force Boeing to build in forced-union Washington state and crushing the jobs in the state-of-the-art Boeing plant in right-to-work state of South Carolina, aren't you lying to the white executives and kulaks at the chamber of commerce?
And by forcing the payment of about $2 billion to union allies by holding hostage trade agreements with Korea, Colombia and Panama, aren't you lying again?
There is no way to make Joe Stalin proud of what you're doing, for he is dead. Don't you feel like you're being exploited by dead white Marxist Europeans as you weaken America and make her unsafe in these perilous economic times?
I'd say "Show Trial" but this poor prog doesn't even have an avatar let alone a rational thought.I know the beds are almost full at the KMTC but...

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
Komrad Phobianov wrote:Dear Prog Advisor, you told the US Chamber of Commerce that you would stand between the Stalinist pitchforks and the CEOs.
I'd say "Show Trial" but this poor prog doesn't even have an avatar let alone a rational thought.I know the beds are almost full at the KMTC but...
Perhaps he/she/it simply hasn't learned to use Prog-Off--KOOK