Just stop the hysteria already

We need to silence the loud voices about that over rated "free speech" rights thingy. They simply are laughable and sound paranoid. Everyone knows that the Constitution is a living, breathing, ever changing document and it was meant to be not a rule but rather a direction that had been proven oh so wrong already. I wish they would just shut up and go away.....

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade, at about 2:39 the Secret Service (SS) appears to have stepped in and quelled the judge's free speech. Plus he and the other guy kinda melted.

Will the SS be using top secret melt rays to enforce this new law?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade, at about 2:39 the Secret Service (SS) appears to have stepped in and quelled the judge's free speech. Plus he and the other guy kinda melted.

Will the SS be using top secret melt rays to enforce this new law?

Thank you Comrade R.O.C.K. for the warning! I am deeply embarrassed of not realizing the always vigilant and ready to act SS making the crucial changes to the propaganda product.
I have obtained an unaltered copy of the footage through my underground Hungarian Mafia. FORWARD!

The best theory anyone has for the existence of the 1st Amendment is that the Founding Fathers were confused tobacco laced idiots and had no idea what the hell future Presidents would be getting into. Perhaps many of those in attendance during the creation of the document just put the Right to Free Speech in there as some sort of joke against all Republicans and future Tea Baggers. That is why the most highest of all progressives of peace, Al Gore, seemed to refer to it as a living, breathing document. Look, we all know that it was written by a bunch of white wigged European slave owners, who in all reality had no understanding of what the hell life would be like for the future President. At least now with a progressive media, Senate and some members of the Supreme Court which would promote checks and balances against a couple of constitutional alarmists in the Senate, America could finally realize the wonderful world of Next Tuesday without all those distractions. With the passage of this decree, would we not be able to send those who protest to the re-education camps to be salvaged into something more useful to all humanity.

In a nutshell...in order for everyone to be free, everyone must be equal, but in order for everyone to be equal, freedom must be removed and regulated by the government. -Karl Marx

Sounds like another old white fat Repugnicant guy complaining about his rights. What about the rights of Dear Leader President Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH)? This quack "judge" obviously has advanced Alzheimer's and should be put down like a rabid dog institutionalized as soon as possible.

Well well well Judge Napolitano.....Life is like a box of chocolates isn't it? How could we trust a man dressed like Milka I ask all you reasonable comrades? He is obviously a fake. Judge of what? Caramel? I urge you all to dismiss this......Judge........or whatever he feels he is!

jugdeNaolitano.jpg

A solid viewpoint, Comrade The-HUN !
One of the Party's great guiding lights, Saul Alinsky, would be proud !

It's never really what the crime is, but the “seriousness of the charge”.
FORWARD!

Minka2.jpg
Hmmm..was that "Minka" or "Milka" Comrade Hun??

Comrade Che, after careful review of the information I have realized that I too fell victim of highly skilled photo alterations of the subject. Thank you for pinpointing the obvious for me. I should have examined it more carefully before releasing the altered propaganda to our community. I must be punished for this mistake. I only hope to be spared from being sent back to the Uranium mine like last time. I am publishing the actual unaltered photo.
FORWARD!

Minka.jpg

Thank you Comrade Hun..If my standing with the Politburo has any bearing, I shall endeavor to plead your case for mercy during your Denouncement Hearings. Anytime Minka is featured..I melt! (chocolate based pun intended) COMRADE MINKA LEADS THE WAY!!

I will be forever grateful for your assistance in my case Comrade Che.
FORWARD!

I'm wondering why Minka seems to have failed in her tennis career? Can't figure it out.

Captain Craptek wrote:I'm wondering why Minka seems to have failed in her tennis career? Can't figure it out.
Tendonitis also known as "tennis elbow". Poor thing. But she is making a comeback since she started using the ripoff product of Montel Williams great invention Tommie Copper!

Minka.jpg

Hmmmmm,

trashmouth 9032.jpg

CUBE security_camera_left.gif

The Party Image is always watching Comrade, always.

At least Minka has a place to hold the extra ball while serving.