Just Wonder'n ...........

Does anyone in the Kollective know if "The Fix" is in for tomorrows elections ?

" Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."
Joseph Stalin

Comrade, it's irrelevant who "wins" the election. The "representatives" will do exactly as they are instructed to do. Fear not! The Party™ is in control

Krasnodar wrote:Does anyone in the Kollective know if " The Fix " is in for tomorrows elections ?

" Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."
Joseph Stalin

The "New American" short form version: (prole tested) Those who vote don't count. Those who count don't vote.

I don't think Eric Holder has cleaned out his office yet, there is Hope (and Change) for this day!

I saw an article that said Holder is sending out Dept. of Justice personnel to monitor numerous polling places for today's elections.

That kind of news just fills me confidence, knowing now that the elections will be fair and untampered with..........

I remember monitoring the fair and impartial elections in Bosnia...good times, yes, good times.

I think we've been fundamentally transformed to the point that these comrades from the UN should get the election "monitoring" job, especially in Chicago.

Do what we did in the cold blue state of Minnesota for the Coleman - Franken toss-up. Recount the ballots until you get the results you want, then have the courts certify it. Works for me!
ua3.gif
Senator Prog Franken

Not that I like to make a habit out of quoting old dead white guys, but the witty Prog Samuel Clemens once said "If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it." Kinda says it all.

Keeping the Current Truth Fluid

Red Salmon