Justice Deferred: Vandalize Now, Pay Later

B90968SCcAAZTMc.jpg

AP, February 16, 2015: Finally, after decades of conditioning by highly trained protesters and street theater actors, police departments are getting the message. And the message is: "Hey DPD! We are out of cheeks to turn. Fists up! Fight back!"

That's korrekt komrades! Why should The People™ have to conform to the laws of society? What about our Rights, our Freedom of Speech, our Feelings? Hmmm? Yes, it's our turn now! And what does the newly repentant black Denver Police Chief Robert White have to say on the subject?:

"We have learned that providing route security at a distance and intentionally avoiding direct confrontation prevents injury to officers, limits liability, and minimizes the criminal actions of many protesters," the chief wrote in the email obtained by The Associated Press. The email came after officers said they should have been allowed to act sooner upon witnessing a crime.
And how about Stephie O'Malley? We found her marching with a crowd of enthusiastic protesters as they busied themselves throwing Molitov cocktails through the windows of her private residence near town. Flushed with excitement, the giddy Denver Director of Public Safety Stephanie O'Malley said the policy of restraint is "a model for other cities as they respond to a growing wave of protests across America."

I'd offer the lads some signage ideas but I'm snowed in till spring:

Dont-Take-It.jpg

Blank-Dont-Take-It.jpg

"We are out of cheeks to turn. Fists up!" Err... that didn't come out right... What? Too late? OUCH!!! OUCH!!! OUCH!!!

Red Square wrote:"We are out of cheeks to turn. Fists up!" Err... that didn't come out right... What? Too late? OUCH!!! OUCH!!! OUCH!!!

How fiendishly clever of you Comrade Square! This sign will certainly become the butt of many Twit comments. Vaseline sales will sore soar!

Hey Comrade Red Square, you wouldn't be shitting me now would you?