Justice for Trayvon - new video from House of Sunny

Our friend Sunny sent us this video because she wants justice for Trayvon Martin, even if it means mob justice. As a white person she knows how dangerous white people are to black people.

ummm, I am thinking the unruly "thug", Trayvon, was doing the attacking and beating of the "white" Hispanic, which the "white" Hispanics, black Hispanics, Hispanic Hispanics, black and white and other colors of citizens, made illegal in Florida. Is that not what got his early demise?

I am thinking Sunny is not the brightest sun spot in the universe.

hoodiefrau1.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, will you soon have official Fraulein Frankenfeinstein™ Hoodies available in the Party Iced Tea and Skittles department? And if so may I pre-order?

walruswhiskers2 copy.jpg
Comrades,

I for one have fallen in love with Sunny as per (her preadolescent Alaskan fur seal lined hoodie nearly brought me to tears). My only hope, is that Sunny is recently single, on the rebound, and can tolerate 1500 lbs of pinniped in sleazy chat rooms with the pseudonym Ariel Sly ™. After listening to dear sweet Sunny, she parrots my exact position on the injustices brought upon all completely innocent thug hoodie prowlers in gated communities.

Image Warmly yours Sunny, Image
Image Red Walrus Image

FORWARD

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Fraulein, will you soon have official Fraulein Frankenfeinstein™ Hoodies available in the Party Iced Tea and Skittles department? And if so may I pre-order?

Comrade R.O.C.K., I am thinking of stealing.... using your idea for a profit for all scheme. I will be updating and notifying appropriate personnel to receive approval for said endeavor! Give yourself one extra vodka ration!

Here is a new anthem for our movement:

Trevon-Martinlied

The flag on high! The ranks tightly closed!
We march with quiet, steady step.
Comrades shot by the red state tea baggers
March in spirit within our ranks.

Clear the streets for the brown battalions,
Clear the streets for the occupiers!
Millions are looking upon the big “O” full of hope,
The day of freedom and of bread dawns!
Millions are looking upon the big “O” full of hope,
The day of freedom and of bread dawns!

For the last time, the call to arms is sounded!
For the fight, we all stand prepared!
Soon Obama's banners will fly over all streets.
The time of bondage will last but a little while now!
Soon Obama's banners will fly over all streets.
The time of bondage will last but a little while now.

Receive our salute; you died an honorable death!
Trevon Martin fell, but thousands newly arise
The anthem roars ahead of the brown army
The occupiers ready to follow his path
The flags are lowered before the dead who still live
The occupier swears, his hand clenched into a fist,
That the day will come for revenge, no forgiveness,
When our shouts will ring through the land.

The flag on high! The ranks tightly closed!
We march with quiet, steady step.

Red Walrus wrote:I for one have fallen in love with Sunny as per (her preadolescent Alaskan fur seal lined hoodie nearly brought me to tears). My only hope, is that Sunny is recently single, on the rebound, and can tolerate 1500 lbs of pinniped in sleazy chat rooms with the pseudonym Ariel Sly.
Too funny, Walrus. You almost made me spit my vodka on my computer.Such a ladies man.
Y-WALRUS-articleLarge.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Fraulein, will you soon have official Fraulein Frankenfeinstein™ Hoodies available in the Party Iced Tea and Skittles department? And if so may I pre-order?

I got mine already:

Cat-with-hoodie.jpg