Justice Justice: A Cube-Worthy Essay by Zombie

By Zombie on Pajamas Media:

I demand justice justice.

genderjustice.jpg
No, I don't have a stutter. What I want is justice for the word “justice” itself.

Because, you see, “justice” has been hijacked by the American left and is now their exclusive weapon. It is no longer a politically neutral word; whenever you see the word “justice” — especially preceded by another noun — it invariably is meant to convey some far-left position.

A History of Crimes Against Justice

The degradation of “justice” started with the phrase “social justice,” a concept which was originally only a religious term but which was later adopted (and re-defined) by the American left to have political connotations. Use of the word “justice” as a leftist buzzword was given a big boost in 1971 with the publication of A Theory of Justice by philosopher John Rawls, which focused on “justice” as the axle around which liberal thought rotated.

Let a Hundred Justices Bloom
climatejustice.jpg
In the mid-'70s, the end of the Vietnam War deprived the professional left of its main protest topic, so they cast around for something new to whine about. In the absence of any glaringly urgent crisis, such as a war, they settled on a scattershot array of issues which could be unified under the generalized label “social justice.” Any aspect of American society which was insufficiently leftist suddenly needed a good dose of “social justice” to rectify things.

This overall blanket term was OK for a while, but with the arrival of the new millennium there was a rapid expansion of the “justice” concept. With breathtaking speed, justice-related terms proliferated exponentially in the early 2000s, and within a decade it become nearly impossible to even keep track of all the different “justices” we were expected to achieve.

The trend started with the two justice titans: “economic justice,” and “racial justice.” And someone must have thought: Why stop there? Soon we started seeing demands for “environmental justice” and “reproductive justice.” And then the floodgates were opened. The global warming scare brought us “climate justice“; the drive for socialized medicine became “health care justice“; amnesty for illegals transmogrified into “immigrant justice“; and on and on it went. By now we have

foodjustice.jpg
food justice
housing justice
gender justice
workplace justice
farmworker justice
urban justice
media justice
disability justice
transformative justice
birthing justice
prison justice

…to name just a few. Go to any protest or visit a left-wing Web site and you'll find dozens more “justices” that need immediate resolution.

Want to give your hobby the veneer of righteousness? Just think of a noun, affix the word “justice” after it, and voilà: You're part of the solution! Yes, it's that easy.

Read more >>

Homework for Cube members:
how many various types of justice can we pull out of our collective, uhm, mind?

My Comrades!

This is a repost of my essay (In Africa we can also write "essays") on Atmospheric Justice.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t6445.html

Ottmar Edenhofer wrote:“First of all, developed countries have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole. “

IPCC Official: “Climate Policy Is Redistributing The World's Wealth”

My Comrades

This morning I woke up and stood on the balcony of the People's Palace in Harare, casting my eye over the dusty streets and hovels of the city that calls me “Father”. And then, in my minds eye i looked further, to the on once fertile lands to the north, to the south, the west and the east, where once growing crops of maize and tobacco covered the earth, where Nguni and Afrikander cattle grazed the savannahs, where my beloved Africa, my beloved Earth Mother fed our ancestors with the bounty of the earth. ~

And what do I see now? Only devastation.

My People, my Children are clothed in rags, hungry and desperate, their only hope in ife is to cross the border at Beit Bridge to go south to Azania.

Why, I asked myself, has this happened?

Could it still be the legacy of British Imperialism? They came and stole our land, and enslaved us to till our stolen land for their own enrichment.

But the answer is no, for I, the Dear Leader and Beloved Tyrant have liberated my People from the last vestiges of British Imperialism when I confiscated all lands still in White Racist hands and redistributed it to myself and my political cronies.

Could it be because of the lingering efects of evil of that vicious American, BushHitler, and his minions who are intent of destroying our People's Paradise with economic sanctions?

Maybe. But then, that cannot account for unimagined scope of the devastation I see before me.

And then my man servant brought the copy of this mornings Harare Herald. My eyes were caught by the following sentence, uttered by the esteemed Professor Ottmar Edenhofer :

“First of all, developed countries have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community.”

Of course! Not satisfied just to steal our land for their colonies, our bodies for their system of slavery, out resources and riches for their mansions, they stole our atmosphere!

The Global Warming debate is not just about reducing CO2. Demanding that we in Africa reduce our CO2 emissions would be racist in the extreme.

The debate is about Global Atmospheric Justice.

We, the People of Zimbabwe, Africa and all other failed nations demand immediate Global Redistribution of Global Atmospheric Recources.

What do we want? Global Atmospheric Justice!
When do we want it? NOW!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

We demand Shovel Justice! And wealth justice! And Next Tuesday Justice! And Bush's Fault Justice (we demand every living being be able to blame whatever makes them unhappy on Bush!)

Obama Worship Justice, Rich-taxing Justice, Gulag Justice, Karaoke Talent Justice (so I can write parodies as good as Groucho), and Photoshopping Talent Justice to put Maksim on a level with the rest of us. Viva the Revolution Justice!

Oh, Monopolizing of the Airwaves Justice too. It's only fair.

e-Justice now!

e-Justice is needed because our brick and mortar brothers and sisters have been oppressed by e-injustice. They need e-Justice. Like in California: e-Justice smashes oppression in California

I am so pleased that The Cube is finally becoming sensitive to justice. We of the bipolar delegation have long been fighting for justice equality. When bipolars are hired, the employer receives double benefit. Bi-polars are essentially two people in one physical body; therefore, bipolars should receive a double salary. This is true justice.

I propose "The People's Comrade Bipolar Justice Bill" be offered into legislation. This bill would consist of approximately 25,000 pages and contain enough vaguery to gain enthusiastic support from the trial lawyer lobby. We anticipate a bipolar union so big labor will be behind us. And of course we will contribute liberally to the Party of Democrats.

Military personnel and government workers who are bipolar are particularly unjustly treated. When these government workers retire they receive a government retirement. Then they can get another job and build up social security and additional wages. These bipolars are quad-offeded. They are losing out on two government retirements and two social security/wage add-ons. We now will have military and government worker support for out bill.

Please stand with us for Bipolar Justice.
Thank You.

bipolar.jpg

Comrades!

We need TRUTH JUSTICE!!

With all the lies perpetrated by the evil capitalist pig dogs such as Limbaugh, Beck, Michael Berry, Hannity, etc etc, we need to stop their lies with a good dose of TRUTH JUSTICETM.

They parade on their shows with what they call the truth, global warming is false, people deserve to keep what they earn, Glorious Uber Comrade Obama is a communist, blah blah blah. No matter how many facts and figures they shove in the peoples faces we know the truth! The truth is what we say it is! The proles who do not accept what we say as truth need a good dosing of TRUTH JUSTICETM administered by a newly formed Truth Justice Enforcer Squad!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Justice is subjective, like art it lies in the eye of the beholder and like art and morality, it begins when someone draws the line (somewhere).

What other subjective words could the Left co-opt? How about "comfort"? We all want comfort comrade and comfort, like justice lends itself to manipulation. How much comfort is enough comfort? Do some enjoy too much comfort that they didn't earn? Do we have a right to comfort? How is the poor and homeless denied their fair share of comfort?

The first thing I thought of was Family Justice.

Sure doesn't mean what you might hope it means.

Family Justice centers are where families are destroyed.

Another one of those Orwellian named government operations.

What used to be called Department of Social Services and is now Department of Human Services in Michigan (seems to change with each governor, so I'm waiting to see what Snyder changes it to) was called (wait for it)

the FAMILY INDEPENDENCE AGENCY!!! under John Engler.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I am so pleased that The Cube is finally becoming sensitive to justice. We of the bipolar delegation have long been fighting for justice equality. When bipolars are hired, the employer receives double benefit. Bi-polars are essentially two people in one physical body; therefore, bipolars should receive a double salary. This is true justice.

I propose "The People's Comrade Bipolar Justice Bill" be offered into legislation. This bill would consist of approximately 25,000 pages and contain enough vaguery to gain enthusiastic support from the trial lawyer lobby. We anticipate a bipolar union so big labor will be behind us. And of course we will contribute liberally to the Party of Democrats.

Military personnel and government workers who are bipolar are particularly unjustly treated. When these government workers retire they receive a government retirement. Then they can get another job and build up social security and additional wages. These bipolars are quad-offeded. They are losing out on two government retirements and two social security/wage add-ons. We now will have military and government worker support for out bill.

Please stand with us for Bipolar Justice.
Thank You.

bipolar.jpg
What makes me so proud of our social security system is that people with bipolar disorder do not have to suffer very much to get disability. Which is as it should be! What does it matter that diabetics with their feet falling off, or cancer patients on life support, have to apply 3 or 4 times and provide the agency with reports from 10 doctors in triplicate? Those people are probably too old and decrepid to be of use to society. But a bipolar person could be the next Brian Wilson! or Ted Turner! or Patty Duke! Together with the "Bipolar Justice Bill", the "Instant Disability Justice Bill" will ensure that people with mental illness need only to show up at the social security office to be awarded money.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 6/30/2011, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Editing Justice!

Princess Nookie wrote: What makes me so proud of our social security system is that people with bipolar disorder do not have to suffer very much to get disability. Which is as it should be! What does it matter that diabetics with their feet falling off, or cancer patients on life support, have to apply 3 or 4 times and provide the agency with reports from 10 doctors in triplicate? Those people are probably too old and decrepid to be of use to society. But a bipolar person could be the next Brian Wilson! or Ted Turner! or Patty Duke! Together with the "Bipolar Justice Bill", the "Instant Disability Justice Bill" will ensure that people with mental illness need only to show up at the social security office to be awarded money.

Antipsychotic Meds is where the big money is to be made.

Antipsychotics have shut down most of the asylums across the country.

So now when a mental patient goes "mental", they put him in prison.

As I recall history, that was why the asylums were started to begin with.

History repeats itself, I guess.

I do LOVE this book-Veteran psychiatrist: Leftists are mentally ill-
https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=116644