Komrade Kathleen Sebelius Obamacare ReEducation Kamp

Sebelius_Kathleen-ObamaCare.gif
Welkome To Komrade Kathleen Sebelius' Obamacare ReEducation Kamp™. There is much mis-information being given out by a 24/7 kapitalist propaganda machine about the new Health Care Reforms. This is why Komrade Seblius has started the new Obamacare ReEducation Kamp™ to help reeducate The Children™ and The Unwashed Masses™ on this most important health care law to help Fundamentally Change™ the USSA into our glorious Utopia™.

The Party™ is now accepting applicants for entry. Please form a line to your left. New deloused and inspected shovels will be handed out upon entry (No hollow handled shovels with extra vodka and beet rations will be allowed).

We accept all proles regardless of race, class, gender, species, and all other codifications of animal, vegetable, mineral or inanimate object. However, TOASTERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Thank you Comrades, and remember what an asset your new necro-proxy vote reeducation will be to The Party™ in November.

HAIL OBAMA!!!!

I AM FILLED WITH SUCH DISTRESS AND SADNESS, but as you can plainly and clearly see . . . . . that pesky toaster thing, will keep me out!!

toaster.jpg

I wonder if we can have a re-educational voucher program for disadvantaged, at risk, inner city childrens of poverty color?

I can't wait to learn how much we are going to love our new HealthKare™ Program!
pelosi-whip.jpg

oooh, the Mistress of Re-Enforcement herself, Gorby. Does she not look like a happy worker!

Fraulein,
Commissarka Pelosi is absolutely radiant as she brings more progressive forms and methods of work into wider use!

You are so correct! Why, she reminds me of those happy - worker, abortion doctors!

We are now receiving notices from our healthcare providers that we may keep our current plans (as promised). Glorious achievement. But we can opt in to the Obama plan. More gloriousness. But cautioned that additional costs might occur. Less gloriousness.

I thought this was all going to be free. Listen, I am still supporting President Obama and I don't mean to question, but what am I missing here. When does the free stuff start rolling in?

I am in serious need of re-education.Image

As someone who is connected to the barbed wire and cattle prod manufacturing industries, I have to cheer this renewed emphasis our country has acquired for re-education ™. With so many people out of work now thanks to GW Bush, this is an excellent time to help them prepare for the economy of the future by taking this opportunity for re-education ™. I am sure my friends and relatives in the machine gun, electrified fence and guard tower industries will agree and join me in bringing the profitable beneficial re-education ™ concept to fruition as soon as possible.

Islamist Sensitivity Training must be part of any re-edukashun.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Islamist Sensitivity Training must be part of any re-edukashun.

Here is all I could find in gulag library.

I am willing to give up my toaster status and join the Gulag Gals & Others, in the Peoples Re-Edubacation Kamp and Mooslimic Appreciation Studies ™. It is progressively correct to do and after all is said... and done (gulp) possibly we can all have a glorious weekend at the Rancho! And btw, has anyone seen Comrade Theo? Is he still tied up at the Rancho? (I of course do not mean that literally - THAT IS HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS ON HIS PERSONAL TIME AND DO NOT TRY TO INSINUATE OTHERWISE)

Comrade Groucho that was most enjoyable film. The underwives have been for many replayments of it and have spent most of day watching such which is of much benefit for me as it has kept them out of my hairs.

I'm just thinking that I would rather continue my stay at the Jiffy Lobo ™ rather than face this particular re-education facility.

This is one progressive who scares me half to death. I'm sure this is a good thought to have. Fear is an excellent motivator for us lowly proglodytes.

Another edict from our glorious Healthcare ReEducation Czar Kathleen Sebilus, please comrades, tell you Neo-Kulak Healthcare providers to SHUT UP!

Sebelius_Kathleen-ObamaCare-Lockout.gif

At last, someone in the Obama regime administration with a spine. She reminds me of Olivia Newton-John. Why? I don't know why but Yahoo says people want to know more about her. Yesterday it was Amy Winehouse. The day before that it was the Kardashians. People are funny that way I guess. But who am I to question what people search for.

"There will be zero tolerance for this type of misinformation and unjustified rate increases."

That sounds like a stern headmistress dressing down some sophomores who have been misbehaving. But it's actually from a letter sent Thursday from Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to Karen Ignagni, president of America's Health Insurance Plans -- the chief lobbyist for private health insurance companies.

Sebelius objects to claims by health insurers that they are raising premiums because of increased costs imposed by the Obamacare law passed by Congress last March
https://townhall.com/columnists/Michael ... page/full/

Our school of reeducation mistress is taking a "take no prisoners approach."