Kermit the Frog, Capitalist?

New York, NY- After an ugly divorce battle between Kermit the Frog and Ms. Piggy, Ms. Piggy comes out with an exclusive interview to tell us the reasons why she divorced. A true disillusion in which Kermit comes out of the Capitalist Closet and a secret that forced her to marry.

The divorce surprised everyone who thought the couple would have a long happy loving relationship. We all thought they were meant for each other, and even they were convinced it was meant to be. Behind the scenes the princess and the frog, there be a turbulent relationship.

“It was after the honeymoon,” Ms. Piggy grunted, “He talked about the need to get a raise to pay for the both of us. The longer I was with him, he sounded more and more of what I feared most, a capitalist. I told him, “The government can take care of us if we do our jobs properly. No need for more money or any at all.” He then got agitated at the idea that government will play a role in the family. It got worse every year. He complained about paying the taxes, saying they are just too high. When Obama got elected, he secretly complained about his policies. First it was the cash for clunkers, he said the policy was waste of taxpayer's money. Then it was how Affordable Health Care, now called Obamacare, was not all affordable and unhealthy for citizens. He read Drudge all the time, and could not stop watching Fox News. I looked for options to see if things could change asking him to read Huffington Post or watch MSNBC. He refused to watch and calling them false news.”

Why did they marry in the first place? Was it for the money, the fame, the job, or was there a baby involved?

The marriage was forced upon the couple as rumors spread that there was more than just love between the two. “We just wanted to be friends, that is all,” Ms. Piggy spoke “What happened was the rumors became too out of control. I rather be adoring Kermie… I mean ex. than being stuck with him. Jim Henson Company said, “Enough about the love affair, you should marry.” I was kind of happy… I mean okay about the situation, but when the judge said until death do you part, I kind of got uneasy.”

How are the children after the divorce?

“Ha ha ha….. What children? We tried adoption route, and we met dead ends since no one was willing to give up babies to a frog and the most beautiful fabulous intelligent pig. Also they said we were just puppets, which I took offence with that statement.”

How will you move on from the divorce and the knowledge that Kermit is a capitalist?

“I am open to love others. I can equally share my love and affection since Kermie… Kermit can no longer have it. I just don't want to love another capitalist like Kermieeit. I also told him that I do not want to see him and place a restraining order to protect myself from his propaganda. I am a strong beautiful woman and consider myself single.”

Miss Piggy wrote:"...I am a strong beautiful woman and consider myself single.”
A transsingle -- how wonderful!