Kerry: Nigerian E-Mail Tycoons Responsible For Kidnappings

Boko-Haram-Violencer.jpg
As we all know, the country of Nigeria is largely populated by decadent wealthy widows, looking outward for Westerners to help them claim their massive inheritances.

As SOS John Kerry correctly noted, poverty is forcing the Procol Harum Islamic terror group freedom fighters to sell young schoolgirls into slavery employ children in the service trade to finance their religious outreach programs beheading and murder of Christians and non-violent Muslims.

If only this spoiled bunch of millionaires and billionaires would grant to Procol Harum what is rightfully theirs, their reign of terror good works could benefit all Nigerians.

I understand the Koch Brothers made their billions by taking advantage of Nigerian widows who emailed them.

Can't they at least dress appropriately for their group photo op?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:We. Will. NEVER. Give. Robin. Trower. Back.

Image He looks very scary and intimidating . . .

Robin Trower is a Nigerian terrorist now? I wonder what took him so long? It's a brave statement alright, kidnapping hundreds of school girls and hiding them in unknown parts. All I can say is "Bravo Robin, take the fight to those disgusting rich widows by stealing the little girls." Praise be Obama. Comrade Trower's contributions and completely logical behavior will surely help him win a Nobel Prize in economics, education, and of course, Peace ™.When he's done in Nigeria, maybe he will find the time to help Comrade Putin stomp on those fascist Ukrainians? Someone with Nigerian terrorist skills would really come in handy quelling the jingoistic troublemakers in Kiev.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:If only this spoiled bunch of millionaires and billionaires would grant to Procol Harum what is rightfully theirs,

I heard (from a usually reliable source) that when they called out for another drink, the waiter brought a tray instead. Outrageous.