Afghanistan: It's about knowing whose ass to kick

Whether it's bringing change to BP, Wall Street, Afghanistan, or Arizona...

Leadership is also knowing when to seek advice.

ObamaEarPiece.jpg

You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away and know when to run.

I can think of one ass that Dear Leader will not be kicking:

donkey_history.jpg

When Andrew Jackson ran for president in 1828, his opponents tried to label him a "jackass" for his populist views and his slogan, "Let the people rule." Jackson, however, picked up on their name calling and turned it to his own advantage by using the donkey on his campaign posters. During his presidency, the donkey was used to represent Jackson's stubbornness when he vetoed re-chartering the National Bank.

I am hearing that Dear Leader is liking to be of giving the ass kicking but is liking to be of receiving the ass licking.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I am hearing that Dear Leader is liking to be of giving the ass kicking but is liking to be of receiving the ass licking.

I hear you Mrs. Al!

ass-licking1.jpg

Red Square wrote:Whether it's bringing change to BP, Wall Street, Afghanistan, or Arizona...

Looking at that picture, it seems to say - May the "real ass" please stand ;-)

Comrades, this is embarrassing. That dufus Sarah Palin has kicked Dear Leader in the Ass in this speech. She must be purged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=576BEGC ... r_embedded

This woman is totally out of control

https://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/ar ... AD9GK0CNG0

I have briefed the Zimbabwe Department Of Disappearances Without A Trace about her whereabouts. Her door will be kicked in one dark and stormy night.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Dear Leader certainly walloped that ass, did he not!

Do not be of great concerns, Leninka, as I understand it, the Obama regimeadministration is taking steps to control speech. She will be stopped!

We must tell Dear Leader whose ass to kick, lest he kick the wrong ass.

ObamaJackass.jpg

Uncle Joe (Biden) knows a smartass that needs to be kicked.

Smartass.jpg

Maybe Uncle Joe should do the ass kick'n so dear Leader can reserve his strength for real "change" and other more presidency duties.

obm toi.jpg

Leninka wrote:Comrades, this is embarrassing. That dufus Sarah Palin has kicked Dear Leader in the Ass in this speech. She must be purged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=576BEGC ... r_embedded
At least the color of her outfit is appealing.

Paul Krugman is getting tough on back talk, use him as an enforcer.

Krugman Tough.jpg

New Comrade Trotskys, how delightful that you found the only appealing thing about poor Palin, glorious red. And I do not understand why these reichwing states are called red when we know they should be blue! spit spit We should take just discussion directly to Comrade bin Biden and give him something to do.

aaak, Krugman looks as if he's praying!! I hope it is to glorious dear Leader and not to some unknow god of his own making, which is such a tendency of 'our people ™ '.