Kiss My Brass! Check Out My Fruit Salad for when I'm POTUS!

Tip 'O the Tinfoil to TerrellAfterMath.....

UPDATE:

Wonderful! Simply Mahvelous! Those eyes... they mesmerize me! Where can I give more?

Fruit salad...I can't help but think of her Excellency tossing salad now (not real salad, but the prison kind), is there something wrong with me? I can't seem to get that image out of my head, her Excellency making motor boat sounds and diving in saying

"Mmm, good!
Feels good!
Is good!
Real good!
Tastes good!
Mighty good!
Good for you!
Good for me!"

Image I Love tossing salad!!!

Oh, I think Her Highness will be dining on some Sea Bass tonight along with her salad. One thing about her though, as accomplished as she is, it won't be easy to fill the underpants that is her husband's legacy - and I mean that is the best way I can Your Excellency.

Pup,
Love the hat!

Also, we should add "unit awards" to the other side of her coat. The "unit" of course being the Democratic Party. In the evil US Military, Soldiers wear these when they are members of a Division (sometimes brigades). If the Soldier was in the unit at the time of award, they may continue to wear the ribbon. For instance, if Her Highness renames the Democratic Party the "People's Revolutionary Communist Party of America" or the "New Anti-ZIonist Party" (trendy with ANSWER and Move-on types), she can still wear these ribbons.

Ideas:
-The "Valorous Forgetting We Demanded Saddam's Removal for 10 Years" Ribbon
-The "Presidential Bashing for Using the Same Intel We Did to Actually Remove Saddam Unit Citation"
-The "People's Army Superior Unit Award for Stabbing Capitalist US Soldiers in the Back"
-The "People's Army Meritorious Unit Award for Exemplary Support to All Enemies of America, Foriegn and Domestic"

What about the Presidential Rape Unit Citation?
Oh, I'm sorry, only Bill can wear that.

I wanna be a big HillRaiser
Not that kid who got a taser
Hsu been targeted with a laser

Sound off
One two
Bring it on down
Three four.
Sound off
One Two!
Three Four!

Ahhhh....the grunt life.

Comrade TankoGrad wrote:Pup,
Love the hat!

I can only thank the generosity and wisdom of the Dear Leader for the hat. It does give the Pup an "air" about him that he lacked before. No, the Pup doesn't want to hear any comments on previous "airs" about him.

How about

The Sir Edmond Hillary ribbon for being named after the man before he climbed Mt. Everest, that is foresight comrades!

The Diverse Linguistics Ribbon for her outstanding ability to take on any regional accent that is needed.

and who can forget the
I'm Not a Stand By Your Man Woman ribbon?

She still needs the Iron Cross.
How about the Iron Cross My Heart Bra?

Don't those things conduct electricity? Couldn't that be dangerous to her? Oh, right. I forgot that that's what brought her to life in the first place.

It's alive!

It's Alive!

I didn't see the Whitewater Campaign Medal or the 1996 Campaign Donations from the Peoples' Republic of China Medal among the awards. Or did I miss them?

Comrades! What do I do? I made the mistake of getting on the Many Titted Empress mailing list, but seeing how I am doing all that I can and more to help her, I hated to continue to see her waste precious electrons and increase the carbon imprint by needlessly sending me further announcements. I tried to block the domain, and still it gets in!

Today I heard from Bill....

Dear Wesley,

There are two things in this world that I love more than anything else -- my family and politics. So you can imagine just how fired up I get when Hillary is on the stage debating the issues that matter to our country.

So here's an idea: why don't you and I share that excitement together during an upcoming debate. Hillary's campaign will pick three people -- each invited with a guest to watch one of the upcoming presidential debates with me. We'll sit down in front of a big TV with a big bowl of chips, watch the debate, and talk about the race. If you enter before the Sunday midnight deadline, you and a guest could be the ones to sit down with me to watch a presidential debate.

Join me for a debate. Make a contribution today:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/watchwithbill .......

I don't think you need updates on her debates n' stuff. You already do enough for the party, which means that you should not have to sit through her debates while the Democrats attack each other like little children fighting over a chocolate bar.

A bowl of chips with Bill is a fine inducement though.

Just as long as you remain blissfully ignorant of what the did in the dip.

Doom, doom, doom!

Spit, spew, gag....Oh for the Love of Lenin! What have I done?

I can't block her! She keeps coming through! Now the Many Titted Empress expects me to curb Bill's appetite! As if!

Dear Wesley,

I hear you might be watching a debate with Bill -- can I ask you a favor?

Bill mentioned "a big bowl of chips" in the email he sent you Tuesday. If you are one of the three people who get the chance to join him, can you make sure he eats carrots, not chips?

I know I can rely on you for this -- because you've been there for me this entire campaign. I've relied on you and more than a million of your fellow supporters, and you've never let me down.

Today, I need your help at a critical moment in the campaign. We're just a few days away from the end-of-quarter deadline, when we have to report the fundraising numbers that will set the tone for the final crucial months. The media and our opponents will use the numbers we report to determine the strength of our grassroots support -- help our campaign today and we can beat our goal.

What does she think you are? Bill's babysitter? I'm surprised the e-mail didn't mention his bedtime being 9:00pm so that he doesn't spend all night at the strip clubs and waste all of our MTE's $oft ca$h.