Kitteh Revolutionary Vanguard leads the way to Next Tuesday!

Behold:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Chairman,

I'm guessing the kitteh is about 6 to 8 weeks old. The real question is; How long has it been trying to sign up?

Captain Craptek wrote:Chairman,

I'm guessing the kitteh is about 6 to 8 weeks old. The real question is; How long has it been trying to sign up?

From a tumultuous modest start since the October launch, the remarkable rebound of HealthCare.gov has been inspiring... like a dead kitteh bounce.

Silly kitteh ... could have stayed on mama cat's policy until age 26.

RedDiaperette wrote:Silly kitteh ... could have stayed on mama cat's policy until age 26.

Bah, cats and computers, nothing but trouble. Which reminds me Comrade Red Diaperette since by looking at your avatar that you are obviously quite familiar with this subject. Seems I've been getting quite a lot of chain mail lately in my inbox and it's coming from some unknown feline who goes by mouse-breath @kitty.com. A friend of yours???

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:Silly kitteh ... could have stayed on mama cat's policy until age 26.

Bah, cats and computers, nothing but trouble. Which reminds me Comrade Red Diaperette since by looking at your avatar that you are obviously quite familiar with this subject. Seems I've been getting quite a lot of chain mail lately in my inbox and it's coming from some unknown feline who goes by [highlight=#ffff00]mouse-breath @kitty.com[/highlight]. A friend of yours???
I am of course denying everything. However, I have cousin...

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:

Bah, cats and computers, nothing but trouble. Which reminds me Comrade Red Diaperette since by looking at your avatar that you are obviously quite familiar with this subject. Seems I've been getting quite a lot of chain mail lately in my inbox and it's coming from some unknown feline who goes by mouse-breath @kitty.com. A friend of yours???
Commodore, I can vouch for Comrade Diaperette - it just maybe her cousin... I had this friend... and we used to get along well... we'd get something to eat....
Cat and Mouse Friends - eating.jpg

We were always talking....
Cat and Mouse Friends - talking.jpg

Nothing serious...We'd fool around some...
Cat and Mouse Friends - playing.jpg

Well, once we were tired out and took a nap...
Cat and Mouse Friends - napping.jpg

And soon after that - her and some friends started blackmailing me.... I'm not sure why - but it would seem the security on my computer is stopping the disemination of those pictures.... Hopefully when I return - I should be able to use my own computer instead of my mom's at her Dacha in a remote part that doesn't even have a name, just called "The Villages"... I do keep the evidence pictures safe on a portable disk... as long as the mousemobile gets me home... hopefully I'll see if I can correct this.

Praise Marx... I got the evidence re-uploaded from my home computer....
Wang 2200 terminal.jpg