Know Your Community Organizer!

Comrades,

We all know the recent argument between the most excellent comrade Barack Obama and the capitalist-pig-with-lipstick Sarah Palin. We should all know that comrade Obama has been a community organizer by now, but I want to make certain that you all are familiar with others that have done this most excellent work. All should be praised in our glorious revolution!

Remember! Know your Community Organizers!

Comrade Community Organizer, this vile display of religion has made me go blind. 8 e3h97hde 697! (rr 59 5y3 43-3e7dq5m9h dqj0 285y 6z7!

Comrade Community Organizer,

You've forgotten another great and influential Community Organizer, the Rev. Jim Jones. Watch out for the Kool-Aid!!!

Comrade Zarkof,

Forgive my ignorance of this fine individual for ridding the world of those potential capitalists, including himself! The Revolution should be proud to have such dedication in their ranks!

Now if you'll excuse me, I must attend re-education to correct my ignorance and .gif-making skills!

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Comrade Community Organizer,

You've forgotten another great and influential Community Organizer, the Rev. Jim Jones. Watch out for the Kool-Aid!!!

I was listening to Sean Hannity the other day when a black woman called him to tell him he was racist for using the term "koolaid drinker" since many blacks apparently drink koolaid (I hear the flavor-of-choice is "red". Ebonics is great, just axe anyone!).

How brilliant is that? She didn't want to hear any part of Hannity's explaination of how the term "koolaid drinker" was born, merely continued to call him a racist...typical libtard in action...when you're beaten down by the man, continue to provide false witness.

What in the name of Lenin's Ghost is Hitler doing on there? I know he was a CO, but he's part of the Bushitler league! He wasn't enlightened like us glorious people.