Know Your Ruling Class: Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Don't let her over-gelled hairstyle fool you, Deb is a true Ruling Class Elite. She's been riding roughshod over peoples lives since she was 26. She knows what's good for you, and she's not afraid to crack some skulls to prove it.

Likes: Central Planning, making false accusations, groupthink, and deep-fried Snickers.
Dislikes: Mean people aka Non-Liberal/Progressives, the unborn, 2nd Amendment, and self-reliant people.

Her words of wisdom: Speak derogatorily and carry a cute smile; you will go far.

I can hardly wait for the Shiela Jackson-Lee version!

Her words of wisdom: Speak derogatorily and carry a cute smile; you will go far.

Really? Is that how she did it? In Hollyweird they have a different method of how to go far. I just assumed looking at that big mouth that maybe there's something in common.

Comrades, just a thought I had while waiting for my Jiffy Lobo this week-- To assist in re-educating the Amerikkan public, should these informative posters be reduced and re-distributed (like the ill-gotten gains of the rich) as Baseball Trading cards?

Even republikkans are familiar with the concept, and would exchange them amongst each other. Party Faithful could use them as a medium to approach the uneducated republikkans, and even the libertarians, to engage them in re-educational thoughts. Heroes of the party (Dear Leader, the MTE, Harry and Nancy, the dearly departed Ted Kennedy...) would be in short supply so as to make their cards as coveted as their actual time and attention...they could have voting statistics, Trillions of Dollars re-distributed statisics, location of vacation dachas, and other such important facts.

Of course party slogans would be incorporated into the design, and they could be distributed by the Peoples Cube for a fee (fees are not capitalism!) at local Jiffy Lobo franchises.

Ponder this, comrades. I believe it has merit.

Truly, a RCE she is. I am thinking Mrs. Schultz Wazzermum... Wazziemaam Shitte... Mrs. Debbie would be a glorious dear Leader in a few years. And Mrs. Jackass Lee as VP. What a ringing in the head that will leave us with. Yes?

I second Tovarichi's suggestion, but I am disturbed by the notion of calling them "trading cards;" this smacks too much of the capitalistic notion that one can exchange something with another and receive value for the trade having been made. The person doing the trading did not produce the card, thus he/she/it is profiting from something she/he/it did not produce. This means the it/she/he is stealing from somebody. I think it would be much better to call them "Sharing Cards," as this would separate them from the vile connection with capitalism.

Say, couldn't somebody other than me put these together and distribute them in pack, like that deck of cards I saw a few years ago? This could become all the rage during the election cycle...

Ivan, just think, if you and I had a handful of Wassermans and for example Judge Pulloskis had a Joe Biden, we could TAKE it to establish fairness to the people! Oh, the lessons we could teach...

Comrades, it is essential that all trading cards are distributed equally, and that those who are more equal than others have a more equal share of them.

I can ensure that this takes place, for the people.

Thought you slipped by unnoticed eh comrade?

Maksim Denouncement number 678342.jpg

Since you like hoarding all the talent, Dear Leader Maobama has decided to give you something else to hoard.

Comrade Maksim,

That is the best I have ever seen Comrade Wasserman appear. You do work wonders.

Comrade Buffoon,

I never noticed Dear Leader had such a flat behind. Is this true? I thought he was at least as black as me. No slave blood, and now this? I'm beklempt.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Buffoon,

I never noticed Dear Leader had such a flat behind. Is this true? I thought he was at least as black as me. No slave blood, and now this? I'm beklempt.

He felt guilty for having so much and gave what he had to his lovely spouse...

I had no idea how generous Dear Leader was. I knew he bought her a $30,000 bling ring after the election, but giving her extra fanny must have been a real sacrifice.

Great job as usual Maksim, you really...hold on I got a phone call...

Hello? Buffoon! It's 1 am fer chissakes, what's up? Yeah I'm over at the Cube and seen Maksim's latest...what's that? You want me to tell him he deserves to be in the gulag for hogging all the talent? What again? Dude, I think he got the hint by now....Oh, ok if it will make you happy. Good bye!

Maksim, you deserve to be in the gulag for hoarding all the talent (sigh)

I guess this means it's time to present Maksim with Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award:Image
And for Maksim's mother, even though by now she shouldn't be able to see out her windshield for all the BOTW bumperstickers she's accumulated: Image
Instead of a Pinkie doll, Maksim, what are your thoughts on a Debbie Wasserman Schultz doll? Scarier than Chuckie, huh?

Thank you Pinkie! You are most kind and gracious. I'm really starting to feel bad for Buffoon and his unenthusiastic minion. Another BOTW award for me and nothing for him, so sad. Someone should ready a sedative or a straitjacket (one that matches his boot).

Looking at what they did with the FLOTUS doll I'm afraid a DWS doll end product would look like Megan Fox.

As this image from my bunker security cam shows the problem is solved.

I like how he goes so nice with the decor. I think I'll keep him, he will make a useful coat rack.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:I think I'll keep him, he will make a useful coat rack.

Your Mantis style is strong.

I must train harder, for I must keeeeeellll you!

Note: best 10 minutes you'll spend all day.

Leninka wrote:I had no idea how generous Dear Leader was. I knew he bought her a $30,000 bling ring after the election, but giving her extra fanny must have been a real sacrifice.

Dear Leader is always generous when it comes to OPM. $30K? No problem! We'll just call for a tax increase and let them pay! (Woo Hoo!) Yes... sometimes even Dear Leader must sacrifice every once so often. "Extra fanny" in this case (hopefully) would mean an extra pan of cheese & mac w/ mini hot dogs on the side (seeing that her "fanny" gives new meaning to "fanny pak").

Comrades,

We have Climate Deniers on the right, which made me think we needed a name.
We should call ourselves "Climate Sympathizers "

But why stop there?

We should be loud and proud and just call ourselves

"Obama Sympathizers"

This is all we need since the DNC is Obama and Obama is the DNC
We are nothing without him

Indeed, Papa Obama knows "Without me ye can do nothing"

So, I for one am proud to call myself an "Obama Sympathizer"

UPDATE:

Perhaps it would be best to describe one's self as a "Climate Sympathizer "

and the term " Obama Enabler" as one who supports Obama

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:As this image from my bunker security cam shows the problem is solved.

I like how he goes so nice with the decor. I think I'll keep him, he will make a useful coat rack.

Wow, leather! We just have cotton posey vests where I work.

Tovarichi wrote:I can hardly wait for the Shiela Jackson-Lee version!

I used to live in Spring, TX. Her words of wisdom would be "Talk a lot and say absolutely nothing".

precisely. this is why she is an under-appreciated gem of the party.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Maksim,

That is the best I have ever seen Comrade Wasserman appear. You do work wonders.

Comrade Buffoon,

Comrade,

Michelle has chewed it off.....

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:I'm really starting to feel bad for Buffoon and his unenthusiastic minion.

Actually, we prefer "henchmen"

vent21.jpg

Whoopie, are you in fact qualified to hench? Do you know how to hench properly? Perhaps you should be satisfied with minion status rather than trying to reach as high as henchman. And that should be "henchperson," you sexist.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Whoopie, are you in fact qualified to hench? Do you know how to hench properly? Perhaps you should be satisfied with minion status rather than trying to reach as high as henchman. And that should be "henchperson," you sexist.

Dearest Comrade Betinov, please go easy on Whoopie, his Hench skills are coming along nicely...

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades,

We have Climate Deniers on the right, which made me think we needed a name.
We should call ourselves "Climate Sympathizers "

But why stop there?

We should be loud and proud and just call ourselves

"Obama Sympathizers"

This is all we need since the DNC is Obama and Obama is the DNC
We are nothing without him

Indeed, Papa Obama knows "Without me ye can do nothing"

So, I for one am proud to call myself an "Obama Sympathizer"

UPDATE:

Perhaps it would be best to describe one's self as a "Climate Sympathizer "

and the term " Obama Enabler" as one who supports Obama

Comrade Neo,

Brilliant! Just brilliant! These new catchphrases must be distributed to the beet fields for the proles en masse!

I suggest bumperstickers be made that proudly display "Obama Sympathizer '12",
or "I'm a Climate Sympathizer-Obama Enabler '12"

exxxcellent!

[highlight=#ffffff]
Again, I am sorry to report my post of this educational material to Facebook has met in failure:

Thought Police Czar on Facebook have no sense of humor. Your message to the masses has been blocked. Transmission failed:

"This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us knowif you think this is an error."
[/indentr][/highlight]

Dear Leader, I implore you to please create a Maxine Waters trading card. I will even donate my kidney for a John Kerry trading card.

Wasserman finds herself in a roast hosted by Los Angeloans who happen to know the new Czar she is pushing..............

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/border ... interview/

Ivan Betinov wrote:I second Tovarichi's suggestion, but I am disturbed by the notion of calling them "trading cards;" this smacks too much of the capitalistic notion that one can exchange something with another and receive value for the trade having been made. The person doing the trading did not produce the card, thus he/she/it is profiting from something she/he/it did not produce. This means the it/she/he is stealing from somebody. I think it would be much better to call them "Sharing Cards," as this would separate them from the vile connection with capitalism.

Say, couldn't somebody other than me put these together and distribute them in pack, like that deck of cards I saw a few years ago? This could become all the rage during the election cycle...

We shall call it Comradeship of the traveling cards?