Koch Blocked! What's the Party to do?

Coch_Killas_Rally_Code_Pink.jpg
I am in desperate need of Party guidance. One of the Koch Brothers, the evil billionaires and trillionaires who have polluted the body politic by daring to fund Republicans running for office, has endorsed the beloved MTE for president.

Charles Koch not only recently stated his preference for Hillary, he also compared Donald Trump to Nazis.

So what are we to do now?

In the past, we have automatically opposed any candidate endorsed by the Koch brothers as a matter of principle. Does this now mean that we cannot vote for Hillary?

On the other hand, should we now open out hearts to the former epitome of evil and welcome him into the collective? Can we accept the endorsement and still vilify the Koch Brothers as a single unit, or do we now have to differentiate between them? Can we hate one and like the other?

Or are they playing some sort of evil "Good Koch, Bad Koch" game with us?

I am in quite the quandary.

Coch_Problem.png

So Koch has now come out and is voting with his vagina.
How many double entendres can you count here?

Betinov, I'm in a quandary of my own concerning the transgender bathroom issue.

Target now has a policy of gender neutral bathrooms. We must go shopping there so no one will accuse us of being transphobic, hatefully hating haters.

But they're the only major business out there with gender neutral bathrooms! What about Macy's? Walgreens? Barnes & Noble? What about Toys R Us? None of them have followed Target's bold, brave, and courageous lead! Do we have to boycott all the other businesses now because of their intolerance and hatred against the transgender community?

Pinkie, I for one am horrified by the prospect of using ANY public restroom. What if I go into the "Men's" Room (such a hateful term to begin with) and encounter a straight, white male there? Where is my safe space, I ask you?

I think we ought to push for laws that ban all "gender-normative" types from all public facilities. Restaurants, transportation, entertainment venues...all of these are fraught with danger and potential feelings of anxiety for the LGBTRQUMKSLOPRCXIW community (if you have to ask, you're a hater) and should be rendered safe zones by simply declaring them off limits to any man who identifies as a man or woman who identifies as a woman.

Then everyone can be safe and happy.

At least the people that matter.

Red Square wrote:So Koch has now come out and is voting with his vagina.
How many double entendres can you count here?

Note To Self: Never watch this video again.

[quote="Red Square"]So Koch has now come out and is voting with his vagina.[/quote]

KOCHS VAGINA.jpg
I'm a vaginalized voter

wait, which restroom is mandated for a candidate with a Koch in hand?

Well, a Koch in the hand is worth two in the...hey, wait a minute....

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Target now has a policy of gender neutral bathrooms. We must go shopping there so no one will accuse us of being transphobic, hatefully hating haters.