Komrades! I was shocked, shocked...

On some whim - or was it a Marxian historical necessity, as taught in Scientific Marxism-Leninism? - I just now looked up the planetary Pravdanet for klimkatastrophia, commissioning comrade Google to do all the needed shoveling. Within his usual 300-400 milliseconds, comrade Google reported back to Kubicle #314.

Komrades, hard to believe, yet true - klimkatastrophia (as a scientific term, not as the woebegone anthropogenically self-imposed planetary egstyntshun) correlates hyperstrongly (120%, da!) with the glorious People's Cube™. See yourself, see yourself, Komrades:

BIG pic here.

Komrades !
Isn't it VICTORY OF CUBE versus COP25 ?

TOTAL TPC™ SUPREMACY OVER KLIMKATASTROPHIA !

~
        Mystery item No. 1

No near chance of being squared or cubed, GD. West of the Mississippi wasteland of Amerikkka where mythical horned rodents roam is blocked from spegtacularity of TPC™ klimkatastrophia existence.

Googoebbels pretends not to even know of klimkatastrophia - or any website discussing the entire subject. Deniability is everything to Googoebbels in spite of what is done to 'select' deniers under Googoebbels licensed terms of appropriate use.

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549 over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:... [Texasistan] blocked from spegtacularity of TPC™ klimkatastrophia existence ...
So so ...

Exhibit-1 that of gazillions Googoebbels' goggle eyes, one of 'em gawks straight into BK #314 ?
Further such exhibits to follow ?

(BK #314 : Bavarian Kubicle #314, of course)

I can confirm Googoebbels provided similar propagandaresults here using secret search methods.

I am reporting in to the kollective from land of unders.

Many fires here. As reported on local propaganda outlet new source (ABC -- Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Very similar to American version with only truthpolitically acceptable views reported.)

Bush fires are caused by klimkatastrophia. Any reports of disaster being caused by no longer permitting fire breaks on large farms is just agitators spreading lies.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... reporting in to the kollective from land of unders. Many fires here ...
Ha! Klimkatastrophia @ its hottest! And just watch: now it's Aussies, but soon it will be Kiwis, too!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... Bush fires are caused by ...
Oh, wait, wait, wait. "Bush fires"? It's Trumputler! Trumputler, not Bush!

But, but - mostest importantest, this:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... I can confirm Googoebbels provided similar propagandaresults here using secret search methods ...
Haha, Googoebbels keeps only 'em Yanks in the dark! (or at least the Howdys, heh-heh).

P.S. And say khyello tavarishch to bold comrade Bolt!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... reporting in to the kollective from land of unders. Many fires here ...
Ha! Klimkatastrophia @ its hottest! And just watch: now it's Aussies, but soon it will be Kiwis, too!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... Bush fires are caused by ...
Oh, wait, wait, wait. "Bush fires"? It's Trumputler! Trumputler, not Bush!

But, but - mostest importantest, this:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... I can confirm Googoebbels provided similar propagandaresults here using secret search methods ...
Haha, Googoebbels keeps only 'em Yanks in the dark! (or at least the Howdys, heh-heh).

P.S. And say khyello tavarishch to bold comrade Bolt!

Comrade Bolt is indeed here and on channel 10 as well as in the proletariat newspaper. Unfortunately, that channel frequently gets scrambled on the dish receiver I have. Must be the authorities intercepting subversive communications. They say bush fires here instead of brush fires because R is not allowed.

EDIT:
" but soon it will be Kiwis, too!"

Obviously, the 10,000 years of Klimkatastrophia caused by the internal combustion engine contributed to that Kiwi volcano blowing up and killing all of those kapitalist tourists on -- get this! -- a PRIVATE island. No wonder Gaia was angry. Well she got her revenge and now Grumpy Greta is probably happy there are fewer humans polluting the earth.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... [Bolt's] channel frequently gets scrambled on the dish receiver I have. Must be the authorities intercepting subversive communications ...
Ja, ja, and also watch out for Googoebbels' goggle eyes circling around your sat receiver! They may as well emit malarkey to your dish, who knows? Or drizzle 10 hours (non-stop!) didgeridoo thither!

Mystery item No. 2

And btw:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... no longer permitting fire breaks on large farms ...
DUDS, the Down Under Deep State, is of course most equally korrekt here. I mean, c'mon, "large farms"? Who needs outback kulaks, eh?

Phew, "large farms"... .Envirocrime[squared]! .Plus "fire breaks"? .Envirodeath[cubed]!

REMEMBER, KOMRADES !
ENVIROCRIME ENVIRODEATH KLIMKATASTROPHIA !

EDIT:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... No wonder Gaia was angry. Well she got her revenge and now Grumpy Greta is probably happy ...
Yesss. Braided EcoChucky sneers dideridg.. dedgiridg.. deridingly.....
Catamaran Of Wrath will never, ever land on <spit!spit!> "PRIVATE" shores!

Comrades! Here on the glorious Americansky Steppe, where liberal fascist Armies come to die, we are doing our part to warm this freezing planet up.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

EDIT:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... No wonder Gaia was angry. Well she got her revenge and now Grumpy Greta is probably happy ...

Update: The eruption was *because* the island was privately owned:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-newz ... SKBN1YF1CR

The god Pele has spoken!

time.com

Grouchy Greta is PsychoBrat of the Year!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... Grouchy Greta is PsychoBrat of the Year!
Jawohl!
And already hailed the kubic way!

(BTW, will TIME, once more, deliver pedo-extension 2.0?)

EDIT (BTW, will TIME..): Ha! Komrade Kalashnikook already has an answer!

'pelipsky feelsthinks that Comrade Ellsworth Toohey should receive special honorable mention for most excellent reportings to TPC™ of FISA approved surveillance while traveling down under where heads are buried in sand...while still attached to some form of live bodies.

At least a My Significant Other is a Beet of The Week bumper sticker for the lovely and gracious Mrs. Toohey to proudly post on the bumper of the Lada sitting on blocks in the front yard back in Vermontistan.

Great reportings for Dossier Compilation to rid the world of Trumputler and end his mighty morphin' free ranging into Trumpachev the bringer of Glasnost and Perestroika which is precursor to reelection.

Continue monitoring and sat phoning home, Comrade ET.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... [Bolt's] channel frequently gets scrambled on the dish receiver I have. Must be the authorities intercepting subversive communications ...
Ja, ja, and also watch out for Googoebbels' goggle eyes circling around your sat receiver! They may as well emit malarkey to your dish, who knows? Or drizzle 10 hours (non-stop!) didgeridoo thither!

Mystery item No. 2

And btw:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... no longer permitting fire breaks on large farms ...
DUDS, the Down Under Deep State, is of course most equally korrekt here. I mean, c'mon, "large farms"? Who needs outback kulaks, eh?

Phew, "large farms"... .Envirocrime[squared]! .Plus "fire breaks"? .Envirodeath[cubed]!

REMEMBER, KOMRADES !

EDIT:

GD and ET, does the Amazon count as down under? If so, the Amazon Region also faces this large farm by kulaks KLIMKATASTROPHIA.

Amazonian leaders' long campaign for climate justice

Representing indigenous communities from across the Amazon rainforest, several dozen activists arrived in Europe in October to attend a Vatican synod on the environmental crisis in their region. It came during a year marked by unprecedented fires, oil spills and [highlight=#FFFF99]increasing deforestation for agriculture, forestry[/highlight] and mining.

As GD so Bavarian Engineered for TPC™

"large farms"... .Envirocrime[squared]! .Plus "fire breaks"? .Envirodeath[cubed]!

REMEMBER, KOMRADES !

Any questions?

'pelipsky
#BR 549 over and out