Lady Obama Expands Anti-Obesity to Museums, Zoos

Raum Emmanual Goldstein

According to CNS News, First Lady Michelle Obama has expanded her anti-obesity campaign to museums, enlisting them to offer “healthy food options,” and change their menus.

Mrs. Obama's “Let's Move!” initiative is now calling for museums, zoos, gardens, science and technology centers to “join the call to action,” to decrease obesity among children. The first lady is recruiting these institutions to join the “Let's Move! Museums and Gardens” project because of their power to “influence real and sustained behavior change” on the eating habits of kids.

CHICAGO: NEW INTERACTIVE PETTING ZOO

Image Artist's Rendering of New Petting Zoo

At the Chicago Zoo, officials unveiled their “Let's Move!” initiative: a children's interactive exhibit in their new Coliseum Wild Jungle Cat Petting Zoo. Zoo Director, Caesar Nero, explains:

“Children are invited to interact with our stock of full grown lions, cheetahs, leopards, panthers, and our exclusive Siberian Tiger, Snowball, (On loan from the Beijing Zoo) in an open forum. This will encourage the young crumb-crunchers to experience an intense cardio training with these playfully, frisky kitty-cats in an ‘interactive' forum. We extended our initial invitations to Sunday Schools in the local Christian Churches. Initial responses have been very positive – turnout was much higher than expected. My thanks to local IRS officials for assisting in transmitting our invitations, personally, in conjunction with their unannounced visits to review the Churches' tax exempt status.”

Lady Obama was on hand for the inaugural festivities. According to reporters covering the slaughter festivities, Ms. Obama seemed well pleased with the amount of exercise the urchins were receiving – even offering a ‘thumbs up' for one child who managed to escape the clutches of a hungry lioness. There were some less than favorable performances from the fatter, lazier children who received an opprobric ‘thumbs down' from the First Lady.

When questioned by tearful parents, she proclaimed (before they were hauled away by the Secret Service for questioning): “If they REALLY cared about their children, they'd have got them out from behind the X-Box a little more often! This is a clear case of natural selection…as Darwin intended. Let them each arugula!”

Zoo Director, Mr. Nero added: “Since the inception of the Coliseum Petting Zoo, we have seen a dramatic decrease in the cost of feed for our feline predator stock and a huge spike in the number of spectators zoo visitors, especially from the militant LBGTTPB community. We are planning a special series at the Coliseum Petting Zoo to commemorate LBGTTPB coinciding with the state-wide influx of Vacation Bible Schools normally planned this time of year. The Zoo plans to have the children marched into the arena as the capstone to a Gay Pride Triumphant."

Nero continued: "Next year, we plan to host a ‘Gladiator Academy' at the Chi-Town Zoo for Teens and Pre-teens. This should make the petting zoo experience much more interesting as we begin to introduce Grizzly Bears and a Shark Tank."

Petting Zoos especially need to listen to the nation's Mommy.

Petting_Zoo 256.jpg

obamashothippo.jpg

obamashooting walrus.jpg

This is glorious news Comrade Goldstein,

Our FLOTUS sure has her priorities straight. My only question: How does The Collective keep Dear Leader from hunting the defenseless animals for family barbeques?

The Zoos should be easy, since they likely have the feed bags ready to be strapped to The Collective Children™. One wonders though if there are specific grasses approved by the "Let's Moo" initiative? We need more regulation guidance.
MooFeed.jpg

gosnell babies.jpg
I understand that after the feeding exercise period Dr. Gosnell will be providing a special desert.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek the 'Awesome Squirrel'[/color] wrote:I understand that after the feeding exercise period Dr. Gosnell will be providing a special desert.
lets-have-some-of-crapteks-nuts.jpg

Comrade Marx, I am happy filled to see Mama MO is not in food need. I am hoping the bag is filled with lush lobsters. The Queen should not be denied!

michelle-at-pet-smart.jpg

Dear Fraulein - I hope you don't mind? I made your excellent image into a blank PNG.

michelle-n-bib-blank-template.png

"Well hey, I'm not at a zoo or a museum.
Got any mustard or chocolate sauce?"
MooDumpster1.jpg

Dear Moochelle,
Hands off The People's Nuts!

blank sign 2.jpg