Lefthandgirl

Margaret! I never knew you had a sister!

She's got a whole bunch of other videos on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cynnful

<[censored]>

"I know that I almost failed government class, but I watched Oberman and I think that I have a nack for polotics." Oh! [censored] she does get into polotics. Somebody tell me which state she is in, I [censored] want to go there.

Taking lessons from the Mime archives. Sorry to the comrade, her acting was so good that she had me fooled.

Comrade RedtheProgressiveFox -

We must raise our sarcasm alert to the fuchsia level. This was a parody. We strongly advise that you either commit yourself to severe self-criticism using your sidearm - or, in the communal Orwellian spirit, alter your original post so that it would create the impression of a sober Party apparatchik committed to advancing the revolution through selfless, alcohol-free toil in the field of Wildlife and Robotics.

Oh my! You are right Comrade Red Square! You are right! I realized this once I watched more of the videos! (After I realized this one to be a parody, I loved it! I also loved the one about Sean!) But as any good progressive would do, I will deny my stupid ignorance and deny that it ever happened. I will also open to the publik a 300 page letter talking referring to an apology without ever really saying so.

Lefthandgirl,
Can I have your children?
I make well over $100,000.00 US American capitalist dollars per year.
How can someone so young be so funny and pull the pubs right out of liberal thought?
;-)
Nav

LHG you kinda have an Olsen twin thing going on........

i likes

Squeaky voice hurt ears! Must prevent head from exploding! Must block out stupid!

Not working... must fight... must resist urge to smash....