Lego's Latest Utopia City - 'The Racist Hunter'

Comrades,

Meet Lego's newest character: Ed Doltz - “The Racist Hunter”

Ed's an all-American racist hunter specializing in spreading lies and unsubstantiated rumors throughout Utopia City. His total mastery of undercover propaganda campaigning has catapulted him to fame and stardom among New York's most influential elites. His vast MSNBC television audience gathers each evening in hopes of hearing Ed reveal the latest conservative outrage, vicious racist gossip, or newest target of opportunity for angry race hunters.

Now finally, with Utopia City's help, it's your turn to be Ed Doltz. Just like Ed you'll pretend to be something you're not, someone fighting for the greater good of all humanity. Learn Ed's verbal gymnastics skills, his indecipherable thought patterns, and the clever way he schmoozes friendly guests. Then, comrades, don your Ed Doltz undercover identity and play Utopia City's “Racist Hunters” - and play for keeps!

Game features continued below:

Key Game Features:

Experience LEGO's Utopia City like never before. You and your comrades will encounter strange new play sets that come to life in HD as you explore the seamy under-belly of the Ruthuglikkkan district in search of racists and cowardly Teabaggers.

High ranking comrades can go undercover in a variety of disguises, including businessmen, construction workers, and even deranged bloggers. Members of Dear Leader's “Path to Citizenship Patrol” will use their unique RID (Racist Identity Detector) equipped vehicles to locate and “korrekt” offenders, solve puzzles and spread race baiting gossip throughout the city.

The Sharpton Wii U GamePad™ controller is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for white criminals, play race cards, and place “Race-Bait” at way-points on an overhead city map.

For added excitement and great ideas to test your growing “Racist Hunter” abilities, see The Southern Poverty Law Center's newest Website reference - “The Racist's Glossary of Hate Speech and Slurs.”

It's time, comrades - time to join Ed Doltz in his tireless war on racial injustice of oppressed minorities everywhere.

Ooooh, I am loving this game, especially the packaging! (As you know, most kittehs prefer playing with packaging rather than expensive toys contained therein.) I will be spending many happy hours hunting racists and other vermin in this game, as well as under refrigerator, behind sofa, in comrades' pockets, and even among hidden crypto racists within artwork on game packaging. (Let me see ... whom to denounce first?)

Comrades correction…….“ His vast MSNBC [highlight=#ffffff]MSLSD[/highlight] television ( audience gathers each evening in hopes of hearing Ed reveal the latest conservative outrage, vicious racist gossip, or newest target of opportunity for angry race hunters.....and will later be basking in the rarefied soft golden glow of progressive goodness.. “

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Appropriate for all ages and privileges?

ESRB.png
Comrade Mike,

The game is rated "R" for Racist Content. Normally this would be the equivalent of a "WARNING - DO NOT APPROACH" label. However, the Executive Secular Racism Board (ESRB) has delayed its final judgement pending further NSA observation of on-line play activity. What more is there to say?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Many years ago I had a conversation with a comrade who just couldn't understand the logic I presented to him regarding the US not allowing all countries absolute freedom to have nukes. I mean, he asked me, "Why can't all countries have them, I mean, it's only fair! Don't you see the hypocrisy in this?"

I explained to him that we weren't talking about Legos, we're talking about Nukes. Not all countries are sane and able to handle these Nukes equally.

To make a short point, he finally agreed with me and really saw what I was saying. He still remains a staunch lib.

Such is life these days.

Pamalinsky wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Many years ago I had a conversation with a comrade who just couldn't understand the logic I presented to him regarding the US not allowing all countries absolute freedom to have nukes. I mean, he asked me, "Why can't all countries have them, I mean, it's only fair! Don't you see the hypocrisy in this?"

[highlight=#FFFF99]I explained to him that we weren't talking about Legos, we're talking about Nukes. [/highlight]Not all countries are sane and able to handle these Nukes equally.

To make a short point, he finally agreed with me and really saw what I was saying. He still remains a staunch lib.

Such is life these days.

Comrade Pami,

Think again. Even the mighty atom BOOM has been Lego-ized.

Atom-Boom.jpg

Everything is awesome,
When you're part of a collective!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:Everything is awesome,
When you're part of a collective!

Should be-

Everything is awesome,
When you're we're part of a collective!

The filthy, unwashed masses of the less-equal are required to sing, "we're", but for us who are Inner Party members (who meet in the non-existent bunker), we may say, "you're".

I fear that when nuclear legos are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuclear legos. I gots rights!

Komissar Blogunov- Nobody informed me of my special over-equalness. Which makes me wonder if my vodka should not be taxed 50% by the collective

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Komissar Blogunov- Nobody informed me of my special over-equalness. Which makes me wonder if my vodka should not be taxed 50% by the collective

Comrade Scratchanitch! Have I just recovered from a lengthy coma, or have you been away for some time?

Captn Craptek- I have indeed been away for some time getting my ass legally kicked by a nutcase in Colorado.

If you have just awakened from a coma, I guess that's a good thing for you?

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Captn Craptek- I have indeed been away for some time getting my ass legally kicked by a nutcase in Colorado.

If you have just awakened from a coma, I guess that's a good thing for you?

I was beginning to wonder if you might be left with nothing but your furry beard. As for awakening from a coma being a good thing: Nothing definite on that yet.

Another game tip from Ed himself - "Bring it from your loins" comrades...

Captain Craptek wrote:Another game tip from Ed himself - "Bring it from your loins" comrades...
After seeing this, I had to go check the online dictionary to see if what I thought the word "loins" meant was correct.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Another game tip from Ed himself - "Bring it from your loins" comrades...
After seeing this, I had to go check the online dictionary to see if what I thought the word "loins" meant was correct.

Yes....Hmmm......makes you wonder about Ed's mind. But then, it's just a game - isn't it?

Pamalinsky wrote:Image Many years ago I had a conversation with a comrade who just couldn't understand the logic I presented to him regarding the US not allowing all countries absolute freedom to have nukes. I mean, he asked me, "Why can't all countries have them, I mean, it's only fair! Don't you see the hypocrisy in this?"

I explained to him that we weren't talking about Legos, we're talking about Nukes. Not all countries are sane and able to handle these Nukes equally.

Such is life these days.

So here's my problem with nuclear nonproliferation. Who decides which countries are "sane" and thus able to handle their nukes? And which ones will be in 20 years? It might look pretty easy now; whatshisface over in N. Korea and the ayatollahs in Iran are easily recognized as fools (in the case of the ayatollahs, loudly, by their own people; in the case of N. Korea probably silently by their own people), but who's to say that a future Hitler or Jihad-means-anihilation nutcase takes over France, India, or any state that has the physics no-how to produce nukes and decides to send a missile wherever?

I'm not sure it works to focus on "keeping" other people from getting something that they see as their defense; it didn't stop India, Pakistan, or North Korea, who all got theirs seperate from or even after the non-proliferation treaties. I think the best defense for any country is a strong, deterring arsenal...and not conducting a first strike. Maybe that's the best defense for the world or civilization. It is a way of acting in a state's own enlightened best interest.