Lena Dunham is a transgender-fascist

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lena_Dunham_Violation_Denounce.jpg[/img]

According to our greatest Hollywood talent and social justice warrior Lena Dunham, it is time for all correct thinking acting persons to identify, chronicle and report anything that can be construed to be demeaning to our most protected class of victims, the transgendered community.

As such is the new social responsibility, I must regrettably file a formal and public violation against Lena Dunham and HBO for their trans-fascist television show "GIRLS".

The presumption that the female leads are "girls" is based on their biological mis-identification, which is a bigoted and trans-phobic act of social cruelty and ignorance.

I have learned through anonymous sources that HBO has been conducting casting calls for "men" and "women" for the past six seasons, whereby biological men and women have been turned away because of the strict and insensitive guidelines established by Ms. Dunham and the network producers.

Penis-possessing persons have been turned away from roles that required "female" leads, and vagina-possessing persons who lack the extra appendage have also been reportedly denied "male" roles.

It is unfortunate to have to file a social justice violation against one of our most celebrated warriors but we must all hold each other accountable to this new paradigm.

It is called progress.

Well comrade El Presidente, I am confused about this. She did tweet block a known desperado, Greg Gutfield. Has she turned some leaves?

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Don't say that, Putout. She will lie and say I became violent. Like she did with her fictitious college Republican rapist and most recently her lap dog Lamby.

The horror!

This reminds me of a little ditty I wrote some time back about Ms. Dunham's GOP rapist.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... 15533.html

Comrade El Presidente, there is more unfortunate news about former Social Justice Warrior Lena Dumham, found on this subversive Capitalist news outlet:

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/08/ ... t-jfk.html

Although this news might be right wing lying propaganda, I believe you are correct in denouncing her! Thank you, El Presidente, for keeping the People informed!

What are you two best friends forever looking at?

Image .

Comrade Putout wrote:.
What are you two best friends forever looking at?
cone.jpg