Lenin Protect the Obama

May Lenin guide and protect the Obama as he faces the native tribes and right wing cults of southwestern Virginia. Little is known about the mysterious and backward practices and rituals that the inhabitants of this area value. For Obama and former Gov. Mark warner to make such an effort to reach out and bring Hope of Change to this area has alarmed his campaign staff. This area is generally conceded as not the Wright voting bloc the Obama normally attracts. There have also been some unsubstantiated reports that the former governor is in search for his prize dog that disappeared recently though it is not known if this is related to this choice for a campaign swing. Speaking off the record, state police captain confided that security is tight due to numerous reports of someone claiming to be a Kennedy Cop that has been "confiscating property," using unusual "bait and switch" techiniques, or otherwise trying to part people from their money.

The Republican Attack-And-Smear Machine (RAASM) strikes again. Leave it Fox News to make a big stink out of a respected journalist on a respected, legitimate news network, who was only quoting from the talking points of Party strategists. Well, what would Fox News expect her to do? Make it up the way they keep making up stuff about Obama and his associates, playing it ad nauseam 24/7?

This is nothing but another distraction to keep the masses from becoming informed about The Real Issues, which in turn will keep them ignorant and stupid. And we all know that ignorant and stupid people won't vote for Obama, because they've been brainwashed into believing all these lies and petty distractions that don't help his children.

This is nothing but a blatant attempt on the part of Fox News to tamper with our democratic process and promote Voter Fraud by keeping people stupid so they won't vote for Obama.

It's true.

I personally wish to apologize for referring to an article that mentioned someone calling a noble, down trodden people, redneck. I reject the use of such disparaging comments such as redneck, hickseed, clodhopper, hillbilly, country boy or gal, cowboy, cowgirl or any other vile name.

Ah, don't worry Commissar Pupovich, all such hate speech will be excluded by the McCain-Clinton Unity Act of 2009. No one will ever have to hear or see anything they might find offensive....

Uh, oh wait. Knuckle draggin', redneck, christo-fascist, hicks clinging to their bibles 'n guns are excluded from Unity Act protections. Any thing that offends those people is considered good and by taking offense, they prove how hateful and closed-minded they really are.

Comrades, I suggest we follow the sterling example of Comrade Cochran who, good Obamunist that he is, has nobly risen above the vicious attacks and petty distractions of the Right with a heartfelt message as beautiful and as inspiring as any words spoken by the Obamessiah:

A Positive, Uplifting Letter

I'm not sure what all the cheering is about. Barack Obama, whom I support, has the Democratic nomination. He looks like a solid candidate - bright, articulate and with a strong sense of right and wrong. And he's running against a doddering old warmonger who is in bed with every elite lobbyist in Washington, and who seems to barely know where he is.
But the Republican fear-and-smear machine does not care about any of that. They showed us in 2004 that having the best presidential candidate does not mean a thing.
Get ready for a tidal wave of personal and political attacks with something for everyone. For the fearful, there will be terrifying images of Iran gone wild. For the religious faithful, Obama will be called a Muslim, which he never was, and pilloried for having attended the wrong church back home. For the gullible, the newspaper columnists and TV talking heads will question his patriotism for not thumping his chest hard enough and wearing the right patriotic jewelry.
Here it comes again. Instead of cheering, Democrats and independents should be preparing for the fight of a lifetime.

Now this is what I call the Audacity of Hope!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Comrades, I suggest we follow the sterling example of Comrade Cochran who, good Obamunist that he is, has nobly risen above the vicious attacks and petty distractions of the Right with a heartfelt message as beautiful and as inspiring as any words spoken by the Obamessiah:

A Positive, Uplifting Letter

I'm not sure what all the cheering is about. Barack Obama, whom I support, has the Democratic nomination. He looks like a solid candidate - bright, articulate and with a strong sense of right and wrong. And he's running against a doddering old warmonger who is in bed with every elite lobbyist in Washington, and who seems to barely know where he is.

Ah yes, Obama is bright and articulate like few others! Witness:

Seriously Comrades, as bad as this was, it was worse. There is another couple of minutes of stammering....

Ah, but notice the clever Comrade Cochran leaves OUT the Marxist connection. Don't want to give them toothless hillbillies too much ammunition.

Breathalyzers will be of no use after Obama is elected.

Did you hear that Premier? Where the Obama seemed to have been calling for the crowd to stop fainting and screaming, being all "fired up," and the crowd just seemed shocked silent? One wonders if the Empress of the Chairman had spiked the Obama's cigarettes!

Lenin help us. Obama talks just like I do. I'm not kidding.

Not that I think I could win the Nobel Peace Prize by writing letters and e-mails to Ahmadinejad; but if you send me to actually talk to him--with or without preconditions--then you'd better know the location of your fallout shelter.

Would preconditions for Ahmadinejad require that he wears a red hat? Will Pinkie be with or without a shovel? With or without an interpreter? With or without a vodka bottle? Our lives will depend on it.

And Pupovich, will you please stop referring to Obama's cigarettes? I'm trying to quit smoking here!

Forgive me Comrade Red Square, but I felt we must be alert for you know as well as I,that the reactionary VRWC will try to "Swift Smoke" the Obama, and we must be ready for these attacks.