Lenin statue is for sale

[img]/images/Lenin_Statue_Adopt_Me.jpg[/img]

Comrades!

Are you feeling blue without Lenin Statue in your neighborhood? We got one being sold up in the Northwest where you can smoke a joint and praise comrade Lenin.

Too bad the misguided town wants to remove the statue, but it must mean they are willing to share it with the rest of the world.

If I had a living room, I would put it there so I can gaze upon such beauty, but that would be selfish and I rather not keep it away from my comrades. Therefore we must have one of our own in the beet fields.

We can all be inspired to work a bit harder for statue of Lenin.

Forward!

Lenin with the People's Cube in Fremont, WA.
Picture by Comrade Otis, who lives nearby in a cardboard box.

Here's the same Lenin dressed up for the Seattle Gay Pride Parade. I can't choose which one I like better, but I guess the one with the tutu is more diverse.

How can statue be for sale, having a sale is a capitalist exercise in "voluntary goods exchange" and there is nothing good about that!

The state should set the price and determine the buyer and the seller after they have waited for long time in very long line.

AlphabetSoupNotSee wrote:How can statue be for sale, having a sale is a capitalist exercise in "voluntary goods exchange" and there is nothing good about that!

The state should set the price and determine the buyer and the seller after they have waited for long time in very long line.
You forgot the most imortant part of the transaction Comrade Notsee... Namely, the exorbitant sales tax, luxury tax, and property tax to be paid to the People's Revenue Service for the purpose of funding the equal salaries of the People's Civil Service Workers and their Union Representatives.

Comrades, do not forget the costs of vodka consumed during negotiations, and the under the table and way off the records exchanges of goods and services...