Lesbians Rubbed Out

Lesbians Rubbed Out (600x450).jpg
Comrades! Cast down your shovels and pick up your erasers! The CurrentTruth™ changed last weekend, and we must keep up lest we abuse anyone's delicate sensibilities.

During last Saturday's Pride in London march, the ‘L' in LGBTQIA+∞ took to the front of the parade as a few lesbians finally struck a blow at that pillar of traditional toxic masculinity and patriarchal oppression: Transgenderism.

“Transactivism Erases Lesbianism!” read a banner carried by members of a group of lesbians calling themselves as “Get the L Out.” Disparaged as a “tiny minority” by London Caliph Sadiq Khan, the group used the event to launch a secession movement to separate lesbian identity from transgender identity. In a poorly-written manifesto on their suitably difficult-to-read blog, Angela Wild proclaimed the following personal truths to be self evident:

[Transgender politics] promotes the social transition of lesbians, encouraging them to present as straight men thus favouring the pretence [sic] of heterosexuality over lesbianism – this is nothing more than a form of conversion therapy. … [W]e oppose oppose the transition of young lesbians on the basis that their appearances or behaviour does not conform to socially accepted images of women. Having short hair and disliking pink is not a sign of having a male brain and does not mean one requires transition.

The trans movement is a conservative movement which reinforces sexist sex stereotypes. … [Transgender politics also promotes] the rights of heterosexual males who “identify” as women and lesbians (despite most of them still retaining their male genitals) over the rights of lesbians to choose their sexual partners. This new ‘queer' LGBT politics thus coerces lesbians to accept the penis as a female organ and promotes heterosexual intercourse between male and female as a form of lesbian sex. This is simply a new facet to rape culture and compulsory heterosexuality.

Did you follow that? Neither did I, nor did anyone else. Voluntary compliance is mandatory, regardless. We are at war with Transactivism! We have always been at war with Transactivism!

In the meantime, back to your shovels; you have production quotas to make.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote: [highlight=#ffff00]Did you follow that?[/highlight] Neither did I, nor did anyone else. Voluntary compliance is mandatory, regardless. We are at war with Transactivism! We have always been at war with Transactivism!

In the meantime, back to your shovels; you have production quotas to make.

I followed it - directly into the local Jiffy-Lobo.™

Members of this movement likely suffer from a debilitating and incurable form of *blunt shovel syndrome.

Dr. C.

*Sorry to be the bearer of ill tidings, but it's an emergency:

I misread the title of your post, Comrade Imperatorskiy Pingvin, so I fixed it for you!

Our Islamic comrades will be happy to assist their lesbian sisters to erase transsexism with their Mother of All Erasers developed as a countermeasure in cartoon jihad.

They will also be happy to assist their transsexual brothers/sisters to erase lesbianism with their Mother of All Erasers.

One way or another, erasing will continue until morale improves.

[img]/images/CartoonJihad_Mother_of_Erasers.jpg[/img]

Islam's Struggle Against Cartoon Terrorism

Intersectionality is a never ending circus parade.

This lesbian problem is not going to be a one-man solution.

Unite, Comrades! Lesbianism: together we can lick it!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:This lesbian problem is not going to be a one-man solution.

Unite, Comrades! Lesbianism: together we can lick it!

For Marx's sake, comrade: Tend to your beets!

My inner lesbian completely understands their argument. I'll never accept someone's weiner as a female organ either. Go sisters! Do the purges! Long live organ cleansing!

I should probably never say never. The Current Truth is always subject to change and we live to serve the Party. We'll be whatever the Party wants us to be.

In the meantime, my main concern should be this Party organ.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Intersectionality is a never ending circus parade.
Skip ahead to 2m11s in:

After reading all this, why was the first thing that came to mind was that this topic needs a "rimshot"?

Ok, back to toiling for the unwashed masses. Wait! Oh... never mind.