Lessons in silencing opposition

Comrades there is a proper way to deal with dissent against Dear Leader and his cronies associates!
Take a good look at this photograph™ (courtesy of ever vigilant F.O.T.C. (friend of the cube) Gary Hopper)

walnuts.jpg

This is "Workers against lazy nonproducers united together" (circa 12 Sept. 2009)
I, like my fellow collectivists, don't care what initials they use, because it all spells the same thing : "Thought criminals and enemies of the state uniting together to quash the toiling masses and instill a dictatorship through out the land" As it just so happens, Walnut fit on the sign easier.

In what can only be seen as a stroke of pure genius from our Beloved, most caring Dear Leader (and associated bureaucrats) passed this national crisis off to the FDA. It took a few months to come up with a solid way to put the kibosh on this, but I found this yesterday (15 Apr 2010)

From the FDA:
“Based on our review, we have concluded that your walnut products are in violation of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) and the applicable regulations in Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR).
“Based on claims made on your firm's website, we have determined that your walnut products are promoted for conditions that cause them to be drugs because these products are intended for use in the prevention, mitigation, and treatment of disease.

So there you have it! If you can't beat 'em, or, if you can't be seen beating 'em (for our SEIU brethren), make 'em illegal!

Dear WALNUTTERS: Please report to Commisarka Pinkie to collect your new Peoples shovel or a pointed "digging stick", whichever she currently has available. Do not pass "go", do not collect a beet and vodka ration. go directly to the gulag and learn to dig for the Common Good™!

Dear Komrades, the Community Agitator in Chief (CAC) won't like it when His government funded loafers get competition.

"Workers against lazy nonproducers united together" are these comrades not working against themselves? It would seem, a house standing against itself, is standing against itself and unproductive. I know I work hard for my daily beets and want everyone to have the same pleasure. I ponder though, is this where the ObamACORN nuts went... into Walnuts?