Let Kick-Butt Women U.S. Marines Kick Butt!

Cultural_Revolution_Fantasy_Violence.jpg
Our current government has properly dictated that women in the U.S. Marine Corp. can serve in combat units, but dick-swinging, male chauvinist, sexist pig Marines unfairly pointed out that the women have higher rates of injury and shoot less accurately in simulated combat than the men, thereby having a negative effect on morale and unit cohesiveness.

Navy secretary threw us ‘under the bus,' say Marines in gender-integrated infantry unit

But, as usual, Hollywood comes to the women's rescue:

If there are kick-butt women in Hollywood action movies, why the heck shouldn't there be kick-butt women in our U.S. Marine Corp.? Why waste such a valuable resource?

Perhaps the Marines should recruit Ukrainian Women who keep their guns ready:

This is a Safe-For-Cube version of a Ukrainian Woman Sharpshooter in the HOT Shot Brigade practicing her markswomanship while her fellow brigade members watch and await their turns to practice in the same way.

BUT ... Putin is keeping his eyes on these women:

--KOOK

Obviously, Sgt. Maj. LeHew's study was biased against women from the outset and therefore must be dismissed. Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, on the other hand, is an appointee of Dear Leader with many years of political experience and the uncanny ability to know what others are thinking even without a study:

In remarks to NPR last week, Mabus responded to the study's conclusions by claiming that its participants and organizers “started out with a fairly large component of the men thinking this is not a good idea, and women will not be able to do this.”
Everybody knows that fact based, peer reviewed studies resolve issues and end all debate. Of course that's true only when those studies are approved by experts. And we certainly know that experts can be selected only by careful implementation of standards developed through fact based, peer reviewed studies. It's only logical, isn't it? So why all the controversy?

Separate but related, I wonder if Comradlette Oksana the Terrible had a uniform like that...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Separate but related, I wonder if Comradlette Oksana the Terrible had a uniform like that...

I think the "Dress Cube" uniform is worn only on special State occasions.

I agree with Craptek (hey, it happens now and then)

A suit like that tends to keep one in a special state...