Let me be the first to hail our glorious email hackers

Suspicions were growing last night that Russian security services were behind the leaking of the notorious British ‘Climategate' emails which threaten to undermine tomorrow's Copenhagen global warming summit.

An investigation by The Mail on Sunday has discovered that the explosive hacked emails from the University of East Anglia were leaked via a small web server in the formerly closed city of Tomsk in Siberia.

The leaks scandal has left the scientific community in disarray after claims that key climate change data was manipulated in the run-up to the climate change summit of world leaders.

(Snipski)

Russia – one of the world's largest producers and users of oil and gas – has a vested interest in opposing sweeping new agreements to cut emissions, which will be discussed by world leaders in Copenhagen tomorrow.

Russia believes current rules are stacked against it, and has threatened to pull the plug on Copenhagen without concessions to Kremlin concerns.

The Mail on Sunday understands that the hundreds of hacked emails were released to the world via a tiny internet server in a red brick building in a snow-clad street in Tomsk.

The original internet link was quickly removed after the information spread from it like wildfire on to international websites.

A message written in English accompanied the leaked package of emails. It read: ‘We feel that climate science is too important to be kept under wraps.

'We hereby release a random selection of correspondence, code and documents. Hopefully it will give some insight into the science and the people behind it.

Computer hackers in Tomsk have been used in the past by the Russian secret service (FSB) to shut websites which promote views disliked by Moscow.

Such arrangements provide the Russian government with plausible deniability while using so-called ‘hacker patriots' to shut down websites.

In 2002, Tomsk students were said to have launched a ‘denial of service' attack at the Kavkaz-Tsentr portal, a site whose reports about Chechnya angered Russian officials.

The FSB office in Tomsk put out a special Press release saying that what the students had done was a legitimate ‘expression of their position as citizens, one worthy of respect'.
<br>Its population of 630,000 includes the secret satellite city of Seversk, formerly known as Tomsk-7 which houses strategic uranium and plutonium plants and remains shut to Westerners.

It was built in the Fifties by 20,000 prisoners from nearby Siberian labour camps.

Today, the city, and especially Seversk, remains closely monitored by the FSB, the successor security service to the Soviet-era KGB.

**And let me also be the first to denounce the thought criminal Al Gore for attempting to enrich himself at the expense of the heroic People of our Motherland. I call for an immediate show trial of this non-person and all his so-called Climatologist conspirators.

The Russkis did this after SOS HRC gave them a RESET button and everything? Obama must be asking, "Whose side are they on?"

Image To which Putin replies, "Our OWN, you effing morons! And you know where you can put your RESET button."

I'm confused Comrades ...

I thought we wanted the Great Global Warming hoax to continue so we can control everything.

Now, it seems, since the Motherland decided to go against Global Warming, are we supposed to follow?

I misplaced my Global Warming/Cooling calendar ... is it even decades for Warming and odd decades for Cooling? or is it the other way around?

Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote:I'm confused Comrades ...

I thought we wanted the Great Global Warming hoax to continue so we can control everything.

Now, it seems, since the Motherland decided to go against Global Warming, are we supposed to follow?

(in hushed tones)
Comrade, all you need to know is that the KGB FSB is monitoring your every keystroke. I urge you to choose your words very carefully. Especially if you still have any family or friends back in mother Russia. And we certainly don't need any of those "patriotic students" in Tomsk launching a denial of service attack on the Cube.

(in a voice loud enough for the neighbors to hear)
I'M A LOYAL PARTY MEMBER COMRADE AND I FULLY SUPPORT THE FSB AND KREMLIN IN THEIR PURGE OF THESE GOREMON COUNTER-REVOLUTIONARIES.