Let's face it, people .............

As a prog with a sensitive constitution, I must ask: Does Rule 34 apply to the next Dear Leaderette? If so, how can I avoid it?

Averting my eyes from that Current Truth

Red Salmon

Comrade Salmon,

to avert your eyes requires something truly grotesque. Image
think about who has what... and picture it in your mind... NOW avert your eyes.
(Thanks Evil Smiley for the graphic.)

syntax error.

the speaker would state "..I gots a.."

Basic Ebonics.

THANKS!! [color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] wrote:syntax error.

the speaker would state "..I gots a.."

Basic Ebonics.

i-am-sorry-may-colbert.png

dafuq-i-gots-a-vagina-2.jpg

Since when have any progs been adept at accepting reality?
Deny always!

Somewhere, somehow, somebody's got to be writing a new "edgy" play called "Asshole Monologues." That would bring us all together at last!

Patience, patients, comrades. If you can just wait until Nov. 17 you will be able to see a superpresident, one who has a vagina AND is black. What can be better than that except a president who has a vagina, is black, and is transgender. State of Affairs premiers on NBC (where else?) and then will broadcast weakly, on Mondays at 10 PM.
affairs.png

Our future Dear Leaderette is unstoppable. It is time to trade in our Mao jackets for whatever this is:

HILLARY.jpg

It's the latest in high fashion from Omar the Tent Maker.

Comrade Smiley,
Where can I get a copy of that little red book Hillary(!) is holding forth in your most equal graphic?

Chairman Meow wrote:Our future Dear Leaderette is unstoppable. It is time to trade in our Mao jackets for whatever this is:

HILLARY.jpg

I find it hard to believe that her handlers let her out of the room in that... outfit. It is so far beyond ugly and so far into mental illness territory that someone should have stopped her.

Just bloody WOW!

HILLARY.jpg

I've got it ! She's wearing a moving blanket.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Too bad she's not moving out of the country. But I can always dream ....

[color=#C0392B]Chairman Meow[/color] playfully wrote:Our future Dear Leaderette is unstoppable. It is time to trade in our Mao jackets for whatever this is:

You know full well what the main purpose of this exquisite garment is!

kitty-karrier-serape.jpg

Please tell me that the jacket is made from asbestos blankets....

That's animal cruelty if I ever saw it !

However, u gotta' admit that the cat's cap goes along well with Hillary's outfit.Classic revolutionary dark olive accented by a red star.

Image Multi-purpose jewelry available on the interwebs...

Oh, come on Tov............ and right in the middle of my breakfast !

( Besides, Obamacare renders this device redundant. )

Easy, Krasno,...I'm not the one wearing the stuff, or using it...

It does look like the same stuff, though, doesn't it?

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was dissembling a little bit when he wrote:Easy, Krasno,...I'm not the one wearing the stuff, or using it...

[highlight=#ffff00]It does look like the same stuff, though, doesn't it?[/highlight]

I wonder how you might know this Tovarichi... HUH??!!

tovarichi-anal-bead-factory.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote: You know full well what the main purpose of this exquisite garment is!
kitty-karrier-serape.jpg

"Let's Face it People?'
Awe gee, do we really have to?
I'm so exhausted "facing things."
I need a break. Really.

Pamalinsky wrote:Somewhere, somehow, somebody's got to be writing a new "edgy" play called "Asshole Monologues." That would bring us all together at last!
Dear Leader's speech writers and tele-prompter programers have been busily engaged in that script since some time in 2004, I believe.

It is so obvious that Hillary prefers the "trapezoid" look, so popular in the 60's, to the more form-fitting, short jacket look, so classic!

Each to it's own, I guess.