Let's talk about cats

Comrades,

Dear Leader believes in equality. His most glorious book written by Bill Ayers notes that he ate dog meat. This would naturally upset dog lovers here in this country. But with such commitment to equality, comrades, Dear Leader must also equally upset cat lovers. Thus, Dear Leader simply must have eaten cat meat too.

Lolo Soetero claimed that he would bring him some tiger meat and said that eating the meat of an animal gave a man the essence of said animal. Cats are...

- not always loyal
- self-centered
- moody
- nocturnal (doing things in the dark, just as Dear Leader likes distractions)
- unconcerned about the consequences of their actions
- like to walk all over people who feed them

Do these things not describe Dear Leader? And what else describes cats and Dear Leader? Add your own.

Comrades, I am forced to conclude that Dear Leader also ate cat. Of course, it is now questionable as to whether he actually ate dog. We have learned that dog meat is mostly illegal in Indonesia. Still, if Bill Ayers Dear Leader said he did then he must have done so. Would Dear Leader seriously ever lie to us?

Image Ahh, yes, cats.

Really, who would eat....nevermind.

ANIMAL rights groups are up in arms over an annual festival in Peru that serves up hundreds of fried CATS to locals.

The 'Gastronomical Festival of the Cat' – dubbed the 'Massacre of the Moggies' – sees townsfolk in Canete, near Lima, feast on the fluffy pets for two days.

Source

PeoplesComrade, has Dear Leader (or perhaps Moocow) booked a trip to Peru around that time? Maybe it might be in Season 2 of Dog, Interrupted?

Come to think of it, not only should we be worried about the sudden absence Marshall Pupovich and Laika, but what about Chairman Meow? I certainly hope that none of these three ended up being served on someone's plate...

They made the ultimate sacrafice and gave themselves up for Dear Leader's needs!

My dog tells me that cat is the other other other white meat.
Lion hunters tell me the same thing.
Mmmmmm!
It's not hamburger; it's cat burger!

What about ferrets? Or birds?

Oh wait, a weasel eating a weasel or a loon eating a loon would be cannibalism. (Apologies to all weasels and loons everywhere)

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:but what about Chairman Meow?
Dear Leader can haz catburger?
And what about Lenin Cat?

Tovarichi wrote:Image Ahh, yes, cats.

You repeat this shot time and time again! And yet, Tovi, you regale against my posting "all the lyrics" on some of my lame posts of my, i'll admit, lame videos. I do try my best to post variations in style and rhetoric. This seems to escape you. Just putting you on notice that this is recognized by me. X!

Tovarichi wrote:Image Ahh, yes, cats.

Tovarichi, we have discussed this, at great, nauseating lengths.

At least cats learn their lessons.

And since Pamalinski's admonition is apparently insufficient to drill home the inKorrektness of your wretched slaughter of the innocent (unless you were entertaining Dear 0'Leader), it's once again time for me to steal requisition more Patriot missile systems from Krasnodar.

Comrade Redumdip-sticki, I use your self-made appointment as Commisar for a doormat <spit>. Pamski, I only give you a brief disappointed glance.

Both of you... Think of those things like Dear Leader's "Yes we can", Green energy, healthcare, promise after promise of next Tuesday... THE CLASSICS DON'T EXPIRE!

I use it because it works, and Comrade Redundant, it's brief. I do congratulate you on your successful use of brevity in the preceeding post. You said more in five lines than ever before. Keep up the good work.

P-Ski, I love your video posts. You have a comparable working knowledge of classic rock and classical music. Not many are as highly trained. Your State-school teachers must be proud.

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Redumdip-sticki, I use your self-made appointment as Commisar for a doormat <spit>.

Both of you... Think of those things like Dear Leader's "Yes we can", Green energy, healthcare, promise after promise of next Tuesday... THE CLASSICS DON'T EXPIRE!

I use it because it works, and Comrade Redundant, it's brief. I do congratulate you on your successful use of brevity in the preceeding post. You said more in five lines than ever before. Keep up the good work.
Ah Tovarichi, so good to see you again. We must share some Stoli at my test facility. Here, stand on this big red "X" while I get the glasses.

Comrade Putout wrote:
double-entendre.jpg
Comrade Putout, I am still revovering from my (Next) Tuesday JiffyLobo™. Is that the MTED's head transplanted on that curvaceous body?

*edit* "revovering"? Yes, that's what my brain is doing, revovering.

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Redumdip-sticki, I use your self-made appointment as Commisar for a doormat <spit>.

Ah Tovarichi, so good to see you again. We must share some Stoli at my test facility. Here, stand on this big red "X" while I get the glasses.

Welcome back Comrade! I trust the train ride went well? It's becoming more difficult to find a west-bound train anymore, your good fortune is recognized. I do hope the gulag sunrises were as usual, truly inspiring, as each means you survived another night (and for what?) and get to start all over again... It's much like working for the US Government.

Your offer of sharing the Stoli is most generous. My buddy Krasondar has myteriously been "elsewhere" recently, and even Pinkie hasn't needed me to polish the blade of her shovel with the back of my head for a while. I think she's losing weight to fit into the new summer line of babushkas. (not that I'm saying she's...well, Dear Pinkie, I'm sure (waaaaaaaay) down deep, she's got a great personality, and is probably a pretty good dancer...)

Back to the Stoli, I think we have some empty hydraulic fluid cans from servicing the People's Tractor, we can drink from them if they'll rinse out, or just use the bottle, like everyone else around here.

Tovi, The kitty shot is adorable and I really don't tire of looking at it. And I never tire of messin' with you! Seems we progs enjoy admonishing one another as a form of flattery, don't we? Works for me! I'm glad you like my videos. I do worry about them sometimes, though, but grit my teeth and post 'em anyway.

R.O.C.K. NIIIIIICE kitty shot!

ALL OF YOU MEANIE OL' POOPIE-HEAD PROGS ON THIS THREAD:
Just took a little tour of The People's Karaoke. Wow! We have some very talented, prolific and wickedly funny people posting there. I strongly recommend a visit!

I didn't look at them all but here is just one I belly-laughed over, over and over!

It's Flabby Road (by Groucho & Lennie), a take on the Beatles' Abbey Road.Takes no prisoners in parodying Bonnie Frank, Janet Napo, Sonia S, and one more I forget at moment. It's tons of fun!

O.K. It's sick and cruel but very very funny. You'll see why.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-karaoke/side-ii-flabby-road-every-lyric-t7763.html

Comrade Putout wrote:
double-entendre.jpg
Why yes, Comrade Putout! I seem to remember someone telling me cats taste just like chicken! Yes, that's it!

Pamalinsky wrote:Why yes, Comrade Putout! I seem to remember someone telling me cats taste just like chicken! Yes, that's it!
chickens.jpg

Yeah, Comrade Putout, I remember you were some youngster alright!
That's one high and tight (it's much more than a haircut) booty ya got there! Leandro Carvalho must be proud! Actually, I just started these booty workouts myself! It hurts but it works!

Tovarichi wrote:Welcome back Comrade! I trust the train ride went well? It's becoming more difficult to find a west-bound train anymore, your good fortune is recognized. I do hope the gulag sunrises were as usual, truly inspiring, as each means you survived another night (and for what?) and get to start all over again... It's much like working for the US Government.

Your offer of sharing the Stoli is most generous. My buddy Krasondar has myteriously been "elsewhere" recently, and even Pinkie hasn't needed me to polish the blade of her shovel with the back of my head for a while. I think she's losing weight to fit into the new summer line of babushkas. (not that I'm saying she's...well, Dear Pinkie, I'm sure (waaaaaaaay) down deep, she's got a great personality, and is probably a pretty good dancer...)

Back to the Stoli, I think we have some empty hydraulic fluid cans from servicing the People's Tractor, we can drink from them if they'll rinse out, or just use the bottle, like everyone else around here.
Tovarichi, I really think we should go back to the wide-gauge track; that narrow gauge makes for a bumpy ride. Unfortunately the porter ran out of Stoli on the return trip, and I can tell you, I was thinking about those tank engine cleaning cans filled with hydraulic fluid I imbibed from late last year. Fortunately Comrade I. Betinov joined me for a portion of the voyage and I liberated he donated some of his encephalitic moisturizer.

Oh, I fondly remember the tank maintenance with Penny, Rosario, and SGT Camy. In fact, as I recall, Red Square was so amazed at the work Krasno did to get his engine clean that he made him a permanent member of the maintenance crew! Keeps him very busy, what with Red Spring Cleaning in full swing. Yes, let's go visit him and the rest of the crew. The People's Tractor can take care of itself for a few days. We'll bring those cans along to share with Comrade Krasno and crew.

And Pinkie? The more she swings that Golden Shovel of Justice, the more beautiful she gets. Must be all the exercise.