Let the countdown to our saviour's birth begin!

August 4th! A holy day indeed. 13 Days and counting! I look forward to seeing y'allthere! (Check with central planning, but I'm sure this shin-dig will be mandatory.)

What do you get for the man who thinks he owns everything can take whatever he wants has it all?

marilyn-monroe-01.jpg

I wonder what special, equal-glorious festivities are being planned back home in Kenya Indonesia Hawaii for Dear Leader's birth celebration? There will surely be great joy worldwide on that holy day, the likes of which we have never before witnessed!

Possibly he will go to the Golf Gulf coast to help redistribute funding to the red state peoples? (nah, I'm thinking, not so much).

I will have to make note to watching for the bright lights in sky and angel voices... or perhaps, just Mooslimic chants of "lalalalalalalalal"? Image

This is indeed a challenge. I do not do birthdays as all days must be seen as equal and nothing special.

However... dear Leader is a special case of equalness.... Much to consider, much indeed.

Frau, in fact he is going to the Gulf Coast for a week next week, having just came back from a week long vacation last week. This will make his 8th vacation in 18 months.

Darski me darlin' you raise a doggone good point about all days being equal. I never thought about it before. Since thinking is verboten I will continue to not think about it.

(yet we do celebrate Lenin's birthday...ow, my head hurts)

Comrade's
All equality flows from dear leader!
Equality of outcome is obviously beneficial for the proletariat, however, being not only party chairman, but the messiah has to mean something. Special equalness of treatment may be explained due to Glorious Leader literally being two and a half men! And thus qualifies for two and a half portions of cake and beet vodka….and the blonde hovering over it.
I must warn glorious leader to not return home with strange DNA after the party as Glorious Better-Half is rumored to have a black light and Hillary's testicle lockbox.

Frau, that card better not have anything inside about black holes.

darski, I am seeing that your Jiffy-Loboness is paying off most well. Keep up the good not thinking work!

This will make his 8th vacation in 18 months.
oh my, Whoopie, this is not acceptable. He is at least 10 vaca's short. I do hope he will not be distracted by all that thinking on job, the economy, etc., etc., etc. that he won't be able to catch up on rest time.

oooh, Khruelchev, what a good point, regarding the "strange DNA". I hope all blue dresses are banned!

what? uh, um, well, no black holes? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS EARLIER!! *%$#@!!! DISREGARD THE CARD! DISREGARD THE CARD!! It was a trick sent by reichwingers!!

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

He's as American as Frank Marshall Davis, Sr.

Let us put an end to this Uncle Tomfoolery.
Not Kenyan or Indonesian.

American Communist.

End of story.

I think the blonde woman presenting the birthday cake is a cryptoracist dog whistle, comrades. Laika, do you hear the whistle of racism in that picture? Comrades? We must analyze that picture for racial undertones, comrades. Racism is everywhere.

I think we should start a tradition where we put up recycled trees strung with ecologically-friendly lights and give each other diverse, non-racist, non-sexist non-homophobic (that last one is negotiable) Islam-friendly gifts to celebrate. Maybe we could all sing songs:

Please rest you merry liberals, let nothing you dismay!
Remember Obama our savior was born on this here day!
To free us all from Limbaugh's power when we have gone astray!
Oh, tidings of spreading the wealth (and publicly-funded health!)
And stop all the drilling in the Gulf!

[sniff, sniff] I'm all choked up.

Comrade Chairman President Obama is on the exclusive health care plan for members of the Inner Circle. Birthdays are merely a formality. He does not age, he merely matures. Of course that means the year of time he is not aging needs to be redistributed to someone else to maintain continuity. I'd say Pinkie should get it, but she'd whack me, so I think I'll give it to some Palestinian freedom fighter instead.

Oh, this does so remind me so of the Kennedy years - the Great Society was just around the corner, only now, we'll all get to be welfare queens.

Seeing such an out pouring of praise and joy for our Dear Leader makes me want to sing with joy!!
< Fires up the peoples' karaoke machine>

You all know the words! Feel free to sing along! (or else!)

On the first day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
a recess appointee.

On the second day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the third day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the fourth day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the fifth day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the sixth day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Six rounds of golf playing,
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the seventh day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Seven skimmers skimming,
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the eighth day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Eight Geithners bilking,
Seven skimmers skimming,
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the ninth day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Nine Nancies nancing,
Eight Geithners bilking,
Seven skimmers skimming,
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess apointee.

On the tenth day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Ten feds a-sleeping,
Nine Nancies nancing,
Eight Geithners bilking,
Seven skimmers skimming,
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and and a recess appointee.

On the eleventh day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Eleven hitmen sniping,
Ten feds a-sleeping,
Nine Nancies nancing,
Eight Geithners bilking,
Seven skimmers skimming,
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

On the twelfth day of Obama-mas,
taxpayers gave to me
Twelve icepicks picking,
Eleven hitmen sniping,
Ten feds a-sleeping,
Nine Nancies nancing,
Eight Geithners bilking,
Seven skimmers skimming,
Five golden shovels,
Four calling lobbyists,
Three henchmen,
Two worn out gloves,
and a recess appointee.

(edited to fix counter-revolutionary lyric)

Opiate of the People, that is the most lovliest tune I have heard in a while, it actually brought a tear to eye. sniffle

Chairman, I think all blonde's are racist. I denounce them for being blonde and from racist Europe.

Infidel, truly glorious. I am feeling in such an Obamo-Hollo-Day mood now!

Let us all huddle around the smoldering tire in the oil drum, sing songs, and share beet schnapps with those as equal as us! No rethuglikkkan scrooges to mess up Obama-mas this year!!

Lovely. Nothing says Obamo-Hollo_Day like the smell of smoldering tires and marshmallows. And look what I found left over from winter solstice. Mao anyone? Image

Maybe next year, they will put a Holiday Bulb with Pol Pot, Ho Chi Min's or Fidel's Face on it.

So Comrades,

What is the gulag going to get for Dear Leader? A very most equal gift is in order. Um, I'm thinking a Burka for Michelle would please him very much. I know it would please me.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

rakheperi.jpg
Comrades,
Please review Current Truth regarding our Saviour, and bring all celebrations into glorious accord. Saviour Obama was not born, but is the latest incarnation of Khepri the dung beetle god of Egypt who "created myself from the primeval matter which I created." August 4th is the day in which Obama sprang from the ball of dung which he himself rolled. It is commanded that all references to the word "birth" be changed to "evolution" as ancient Nesiamsu correctly stated. May it ever be, as hprr, the dung-beetle, who's name means "change", has proclaimed it

Obama's Birthday
Eat cake when he's done
More unemployment
Regulations by the ton
It's Obama's Birthday
You know he's the one
Annointed the dear one
Come join in this song

It's Obama's Birthday
Recovery is near
Let's hope it brings us change
And bail out checks here
It's Obama's Birthday
Spread wealth to the throngs
Not for rich just the poor ones
U. S. is so wrong
It's Obama's Birthday
For blacks and non whites
Especially tan ones
Stop illegals plight

It's dear Obama's Birthday
Let's be of good cheer
And wish him a good one
And a summit with beer
It's Obama's birthday
And we're unemployed
Our factories are gone
Bailout checks have begun
It's Obama's Birthday
We hope you have fun
He is the dear one
We're all homeless Bums
It's dear Obama's Birthday
And a happy Next Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Don't look good from here
War is over
Gitmo closing
War is over
NOTTTTTTTTTT...

Dr Chicago, I found this glorious little black number (THAT IS NOT MEANT TO BE RACIST) which should be most fitting for Mama Mo. Please note it sufficiently covers her bigmouth. It should be please to Papa Bama.

Can anyone say, "yoohooo!"

Frau, you startled the hell out of me with that pic. For a second there I thought they found my ex-wife's body.

So many of the good songs it is to be feeling like Obama-mas in July!

Hail! Hail! The gang's all here! To celebrate such birthday, we all here do cheer!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Frau, you startled the hell out of me with that pic. For a second there I thought they found my ex-wife's body.

Comrade Whoopie,

That item will be very hard to find indeed. I take my work seriously and I don't think you have anything to worry about in that department.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Fraulein,

I believe that Dear Leader will be pleased with your selection. I know I am.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Frau, you startled the hell out of me with that pic. For a second there I thought they found my ex-wife's body.

(then you should have dug a deeper hole!!!)

oooh, thank you with most kindness, Dr. Chicago (and for your devoted work for the gulag collective. Let us know if you are in need of a new shovel)

The MSM has sadly informed us that Our Most Great Leader celebrated his birthday alone:

When President Obama celebrates his 49th birthday Wednesday, he won't be surrounded by his wife and daughters....

We know why. At an annual event like this, Our leader likes to let his "hair down". Our insect overlord (MoonBattery) or Lord of the Flies, if you will

Happy Birthday !

Shhhh Not in Headline Poll Numbers NEW Low- Happy Birthday Mr President