Lie Detectors In Airports Shall Find Our Defectors

Lie_Detector.jpg
All airports shall have lie detectors to find defectors in our ranks. It is what Dear Leader ordered the TSA to do. They shall process everyone except for immigrants, Democrats, Dear Leader and his Czars, Moochelle, their sons and daughters, George Soros, OJ Simpson, and a few connections.

The TSA shall store info in government database. Dear Leader always watching what you think.

Forwards for the truth!

Well this is good news Comrades, perhaps along with these devices they should hire sign language interpreters from the Mandela memorial service and R2D2's for translations.

Will these detectors detect white lies?

Comrade Jello Brains, to detect anything else would be hateful and racist.

You guys don't seem to get it! They're gonna use these lie detectors to rule out Ebola! All lies will be ruled racist and xenophobic! FORWARD!

Meanwhile, be happy and stay happy, if you know what's good for you!

"When used by a trained operator, the reliability of a polygraph examination can reach as high as 60 percent."

At my last show trial, guilt was just assigned, they just frittered away a week figuring how guilty was guilty....

Tovarichi wrote:At my last show trial, guilt was just assigned, they just frittered away a week figuring how guilty was guilty....
I remembered that trial. They hung the jury and Comrade Tovarchi could not be found guilty because of no jury.

[color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] was absolutely correct when he wrote:"When used by a trained operator, the reliability of a polygraph examination can reach as high as 60 percent."

This operator's machine was dead nuts on...

are-those-your-balls.gif

See... the device is accurate!

are-those-your-balls.jpg

I am puzzled. I thought we detect lies by means of determining what the Current Truth™ is and then declaring everything opposed to it as a lie. Why bother with machinery? Perhaps to impress the world with our advanced technologies? Or perhaps because a relative or top donor owns the polygraph company?

RedDiaperette wrote:... Why bother with machinery? Perhaps to impress the world with our advanced technologies?

We are obligated to keeping our Mooslimic comrades proud of their contributons toward mankind, truth and peace, and acceptance of diversity among them.