Liken the Scriptures unto yourselves

This scriptures seems rather poignant at this time. It was powerful as I had been thinking about the evil that has been forced and placed before us, We The People, with the false choice this corrupt administration has trumpeted as a great victory.

Isaiah Chapter 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

hand_skeleton.jpg

This is exactly what the Demon-krates, progressives and the GOP (Give Over Party) has done. They have "made a covenant with death and hell", IRAN, and they think exactly that "it shall not come to us" because of their lies, false alliances and the incorrect belief that they are in control or can keep themselves free from the destruction that will come.

The Lords words again were quite true as in the following chapter this stood out to me.

Isaiah Chapter 28:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

This statement was made by, our dear fearless leader Barry the Insane Bomber (POTUS) about our own self-reliance and the ability of abandoning the enslaving dependance on a invasive and controlling government and doing and accomplishing what is needed with reliance on God and ourselves.

I stand with Israel and support God's people and their freedom to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't believe in a god, I call myself Agnostic for the same reason that Greg Gutfeld calls himself non-religious*. I class the Bible along with every other religious text as mythology, but I DO believe that mythology can be learned from. Mythology is just a trumped-up story, and we all learn from stories. These times remind me of the Ancient Greek myth of Pandora and the jar. it isn't a direct translation, it's a retelling based on how I remember it:

A long time ago, there were two brothers and gods: Epimetheus and Prometheus. They were benevolent gods and very good friends. One day, Prometheus got into an argument with Zeus because Zeus had declared that man did not deserve the gift of fire. Because Prometheus was kind and knew that man needed fire for warmth and food, he gave man the gift of fire anyway. Zeus was absolutely furious and chained Prometheus to a heavy rock for many, many years.

But Zeus wasn't satisfied with this. he also planned to punish Epimetheus, his brother, but in a more sneaky way. He wouldn't chain him to a rock. No, he ordered Hephaestus, the handyman of the gods and maker of all things, to create a daughter for him. A beautiful daughter. Hephaestus went to work sculpting a beautiful lady out of clay.

Zeus knew that Epimetheus was very lonely. Zeus told Epimetheus that his brother had done something wrong, and that's why he had to be chained to a rock. But since he was very lonely, Zeus felt sorry for Epimetheus for not having a companion. Therefore, he gave Pandora, his newly-sculpted daughter, to Epimetheus in marriage.

Zeus gave the new couple a gift. It was a jar, and it was locked at the top, and it came with a note attached that bore the message "DO NOT OPEN". However, attached to the note there was a key.

But Pandora was curious. And she was more curious by the second. And soon her curiosity got the better of her. She took the key from the note and opened the lock. She opened the jar, disobeying the note's instruction. As the lid was opened, out came all the bad things in the world: hate, envy, fear, sickness, disease, war. The jar was from where all this world's evils originated. Pandora shut the lid as fast as she had opened it, but it was too late. The evil had escaped.

Epimetheus heard her weeping and came running to her. Pandora once again opened the jar, shewn him that it was empty, and then closed it. But, before she closed it, a single, miniscule bug flew out of the jar. But this bug wasn't something bad. It was something good, at the very bottom of the jar, amidst all the hate and pain that it was surrounded by. We call this small bit of good that Pandora gave the world Hope.

*Gutfeld said in a The Blaze interview "Well you know the thing is I am non-religious. I wouldn't say that I am an atheist. I would say that I just don't know."

Kammerat X wrote:
This scriptures seems rather poignant at this time.

Planned Poignanthood can help you with that unwanted poignancy.

Comrade,

Our State Religion is not based on the Bible, and you need not concern yourself with anything in that volume of Right-Wing Zionist propaganda. Reading it can lead you to have impure thoughts, which can lead to unplanned stays in Re-Education Camp.

To keep your mind pure, you must read only the Holy Books on the Approved Reading List, such as:

An Inconvenient Truth, Pope Algore I
Earth In the Balance, Al Gore (written before he became Pope, so we use his older name)
Dreams From My Father, Dear Leader (PBUH)
The Audacity of Hope, Dear Leader (PBUH)
Mein Kampf, Dear Leader *

For those who wish to study further, there is The Gospel According to Marx.

* It has come to my attention that Mein Kampf was written by another Dear Leader of another time, and is no longer on the Approved (or even recommended) Reading List. Its main value is to scholars who wish to study the ancient texts from which our present Dear Leader (PBUH) got his ideas. I apologize for the error.

Kammerat X wrote:Image
This scriptures seems rather poignant at this time. It was powerful as I had been thinking about the evil that has been forced and placed before us, We The People, with the false choice this corrupt administration has trumpeted as a great victory.

Isaiah Chapter 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

hand_skeleton.jpg

This is exactly what the Demon-krates, progressives and the GOP (Give Over Party) has done. They have "made a covenant with death and hell", IRAN, and they think exactly that "it shall not come to us" because of their lies, false alliances and the incorrect belief that they are in control or can keep themselves free from the destruction that will come.

The Lords words again were quite true as in the following chapter this stood out to me.

Isaiah Chapter 28:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

This statement was made by, our dear fearless leader Barry the Insane Bomber (POTUS) about our own self-reliance and the ability of abandoning the enslaving dependance on a invasive and controlling government and doing and accomplishing what is needed with reliance on God and ourselves.

I stand with Israel and support God's people and their freedom to life, liberty and happiness.

Image And, I, Pamalinsky, stand with what you stand for, Comrade, Prog Off Kommerat_X.

In addition, I stand for the same support for all of us, even those who do not understand this support. This is quite different than imposing our views on others. We don't want to do that.

I've had far too many experiences that assure me this is true. And, I am diligent and hopeful.
Thank you for posting this, most esteemed, Kommerat X.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:I don't believe in a god, I call myself Agnostic for the same reason that Greg Gutfeld calls himself non-religious*. I class the Bible along with every other religious text as mythology, but I DO believe that mythology can be learned from. Mythology is just a trumped-up story, and we all learn from stories. These times remind me of the Ancient Greek myth of Pandora and the jar. it isn't a direct translation, it's a retelling based on how I remember it:

A long time ago, there were two brothers and gods: Epimetheus and Prometheus. They were benevolent gods and very good friends. One day, Prometheus got into an argument with Zeus because Zeus had declared that man did not deserve the gift of fire. Because Prometheus was kind and knew that man needed fire for warmth and food, he gave man the gift of fire anyway. Zeus was absolutely furious and chained Prometheus to a heavy rock for many, many years.

But Zeus wasn't satisfied with this. he also planned to punish Epimetheus, his brother, but in a more sneaky way. He wouldn't chain him to a rock. No, he ordered Hephaestus, the handyman of the gods and maker of all things, to create a daughter for him. A beautiful daughter. Hephaestus went to work sculpting a beautiful lady out of clay.

Zeus knew that Epimetheus was very lonely. Zeus told Epimetheus that his brother had done something wrong, and that's why he had to be chained to a rock. But since he was very lonely, Zeus felt sorry for Epimetheus for not having a companion. Therefore, he gave Pandora, his newly-sculpted daughter, to Epimetheus in marriage.

Zeus gave the new couple a gift. It was a jar, and it was locked at the top, and it came with a note attached that bore the message "DO NOT OPEN". However, attached to the note there was a key.

But Pandora was curious. And she was more curious by the second. And soon her curiosity got the better of her. She took the key from the note and opened the lock. She opened the jar, disobeying the note's instruction. As the lid was opened, out came all the bad things in the world: hate, envy, fear, sickness, disease, war. The jar was from where all this world's evils originated. Pandora shut the lid as fast as she had opened it, but it was too late. The evil had escaped.

Epimetheus heard her weeping and came running to her. Pandora once again opened the jar, shewn him that it was empty, and then closed it. But, before she closed it, a single, miniscule bug flew out of the jar. But this bug wasn't something bad. It was something good, at the very bottom of the jar, amidst all the hate and pain that it was surrounded by. We call this small bit of good that Pandora gave the world Hope.

*Gutfeld said in a The Blaze interview "Well you know the thing is I am non-religious. I wouldn't say that I am an atheist. I would say that I just don't know."

Lovely post, Comrade Stierlitz,

Hmmmm. Sounds much like the Adam and Eve story. Didn't read anything about a Medfly surrounding the Apple, though. There was no bug that escaped that contained the good in people. The good was always there encapsulated in the pair's free will. They had their choice. They made it.

The rest is history. And, that's what we are dealing with now.

The only scriptures anyone needs...
https://thepeoplescube.com
All others are heresy.