Listen To The Sound of My Voice

Despite my jet lag I was able to retrieve this photo of our Champion of the People instructing his faithful collectivists on the Current Truth of his previous proclamations and pronouncements.

We who understand the importance of a fluctuating and ever improving version of accuracy and veracity applaud his flexibility. Sadly, some who are stuck in the past, are doomed to out-dated versions of our Current Glorious and Victorious Promises.

Obama_Hypnosis_Healthcare.jpg

Good observation Comrade ThePeoples as it is known every mass hypnosis begins with a cult defined as a group having all of the following five characteristics:

1. It uses psychological coercion to recruit, indoctrinate and retain its members
2. It forms an elitist totalitarian society.
3. Its founder leader is self-appointed, dogmatic, messianic, not accountable and has charisma.
4. It believes ‘the end justifies the means' in order to appropriate funds and recruit people.
5. Its stolen wealth does not benefit its members or society.

Relax.

You didn't hear that. Somebody else heard that.

It is absolutely obvious to us all that The One never misspeaks Only the gun toting and Bible thumping Teabaggers are stupid enough to think Comrade Pinocchio Obama (Praise be unto him) has faults in his character. Why can't everyone see that he is perfect? I don't get it.

Ok, let's knock off the criticism. He said he was sorry. (I think that means sorry he did not explain it properly.) Which if interpreted correctly means, we are too dumb to understand.

bless me i lied.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Hearing our dear President say he's sorry that people are losing their insurance policies would be like Herman Goering "apologizing" for the mess he made in London.

Blitz.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when he called himself Nicola and he was just a Prince!

nicola-or-obama.jpg