Little Know Geographic Fact: HAWAII Belongs to AFRIKA!!!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
KOMRADES,

I rather pride myself on my intellect my ability to invent recall even the most trivial facts. That said, it is always refreshing to learn NEW facts…. for, as Progressive Truth evolves, so, too, must we.

As a case in point, Rachel Rose Hartman of Yahoo! News lamented that President Obama's upcoming trip to Afrika would not include “the country of is birth.” Ergo… by virtue of simple logic and well-dokumented proof…Hawaii is actually AFRIKA!!!

130622yahookenyabirth.jpg
Now some tinfoil-capped TEA-rrorists would like to imply that Kom. Hartman's remark implies that Obama would not visit KENYA Which they allege is the place of his actual birth (without a shred of proof, mind you).

Now, fearing the wrath of the TEA Bagging, Konspi-Racists, Yahoo! News attempted a feeble stab at employing the Memory Hole….
~
130622yahookenyabirthcorrection.jpg
To: My Dear Komrades at Yahoo! News –

The benefit of posting news on the internet is that one may amend the record without leaving a trace that it ever required amending in the first place!

By issuing a “Correction” statement which refers to an “earlier version” of the story as “incorrect” violates the established Principles of KurrenTruth™ … It only fans the flames of the Konspi-Racists to flood the Kourts with frivolous lawsuits demanding to see private papers when everyone knows the burden of proof lies with the Plantiff!

Indeed… why even amend the original story at all! What is this business of changing “country of is birth” to the tepid “ancestral homeland?” Why don't you Bozoes at Yahoo! News grow a pair?!

Akkording to the venerated journalist, Joseph Goebbels, the best method is to simply publish another News Story confirming what world renowned geologists have known all along – by virtue of well-regarded “scientific consensus” – that Hawaii actually belongs to the Kontinent of Afrika...and then repetedly trumpet this ad nauseum...especially in the publik skhools!

While Hawaii may now be enslaved to Pacific Islands chains now believed -- by some White Supremacists -- to belong to the Kontinent of Australia, it was rendered thus into kaptivity when the separatist island of Australia rebelled against the motherland of Pangaea and kidnapped the Hawaiian Islands from the Mother Afrikan Shelf. Patriarchal historical revisionists have sought to white wash this injustice – but Yahoo! News leader Rachel Rose at least has not fallen prey to this myth perpetrated by “tha man!”

Sadly, since she cannot seem to Kapitalise Dear Reader's (AP&PBUH) Pronoun (really?… you typed it “he” and not “He”?) her promising journalism kareer may prove to be a short one.

FORWARD!!!

Comrade Goldstein,

What difference now does it make where Dear Leader was born - only HOW He came into being.

Immaculate conception 2.jpg

Yeah Raum, I loved that "WH doesn't have a figure on costs of Africa trip" thing, as well.

To expand on Captain Craptek's theme a bit, and use every cliché I can think of at the moment:

At the end of the day, when push comes to shove, when the shit hits the fan, when the moon comes over the mountain, when all is said and done…….

What the hell difference does it make?

We're stuck with him!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Pamalinsky wrote:What the hell difference does it make?

We're stuck with him!

Pam, Pam Pam.... I'm sorely disappointed! You seem unhappy at the prospect of being ruled by The ONE (AP&PBUH).

Perhaps we can persuade you to find that LOVE for Big Brother!

But People's Academicians quit teaching geography before they started teaching about the Glorious Revolution which would erase all borders anyway. You take the high road and they took the low road. And they got to Maui before you.

Oh, Raum, Raum, Raum…..

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Many months ago I had a friend from NYC, someone I love very much and have known for many years, tell me that around the time of Reagan ( Wow! A coincidence?), a new "paradigm" was afoot, telling us we didn't need things we actually needed. As if, somehow, us stupid progs couldn't figure that out…..what we needed, that is. Where was this coming from?

Was I supposed to say: Wow! You present me with one of them damn paradigms and I'm sold! I'm not that interested in truth, per se, but, I know a significant word when I see it! Yeah! Paradigm! Now I know I'm smart!

To make short of this, I am a fan of the precious "people's" individual, where wonderful things have been created for all of us by individuals. This is proven throughout all history.

My friend is an advocate for the delusion of collective consciousness, thereby creating delusional unity. He is in utter denial about what is happening to him and his wife. And me! He is in true denial. Refuses to listen to a thing I may offer.

To me, every individual contains the seeds of beauty and ability within themselves. It's up to them if they want to use this. This is true diversity! Unpredictable and exciting and wondrous!

When I gave my friend many, many links to prove my point, I soon realized he was not interested in any of it. I told him so. I also mentioned that I was not his librarian.

His last email to me was to let me know he had deleted all of my emails.

Pamalinsky wrote:Oh, Raum, Raum, Raum…..

To me, every individual contains the seeds of beauty and[highlight=#FFFF00] ability within themselves[/highlight]. It's up to them if they want to use this. This is true diversity! [highlight=#FFFF00]Unpredictable[/highlight] and exciting and wondrous!

Prog Off.png
Pami,

Your friend believes - as does my brother - that the abilities [highlight=#FFFF00]within each individual[/highlight] can only be realized, or brought to the surface, by "programs" and education provided by "you know who". Furthermore, both your friend and my brother probably live in fear of the [highlight=#FFFF00]unpredictable [/highlight] and therefore welcome "you know who's" control of our lives through rules, regulations, and laws.

After months of exchanging e-mail with my brother and providing historical and other references, he abruptly broke off the conversation. Politics is now off the table. The weather and sports are all he will discuss and I don't care much about either. NSA will be puzzled over our sudden lack of communication.

NSA ALERT 2.gif

Yes, my Captain!

I have a brother like that as well. So willfully ignorant! Obnoxious!

My two other brothers are in my camp. We don't know what to do with him, really, except love him because he is our brother. He is quite lovable and funny.

So, at the end of the day (God, I hate that phrase) it seems the ultimate contest is Individualists vs Collectivists. According to my personal research throughout history, this seems to be the ultimate conflict. Always has been, always will. The Individual vs The Collective.

It's kind of a relief to nail it down! One can get so confused with all the bullshit kerfuffle invading our lives.

I wish I could find the link, but I actually heard a guy refer to the idea of being an individual as "a scary idea."

Also, I really love your NSA alert! Count me in! Very well done!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
You poor, pathetic TEA-rrorists!

Do you not realise that your friend, Pam, and your brother, Krap, are paid NSA informants?

They are no longer chatting with you because we have compiled all the necessary evidence to add you both to the Drone Strike list....

Neither of you has made the Top 40, yet. But I am looking to pull a few strings.

Comrade Goldstein,

I sleep beneath a fortified hollow with over 12 tons of almonds, cashews, macadamias, and pecans stored above me for protection. They will have to blow off my nuts to take out Craptek!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Goldstein,

I sleep beneath a fortified hollow with over 12 tons of almonds, cashews, macadamias, and pecans stored above me for protection. They will have to blow off my nuts to take out Craptek!

Yes... Well we have been developing a JDAM specifically designed to deal with TEA-rrorist Preppers such as youself.

You may yet, though, have ONE redeeming quality, Herr Krap... You at least recognize that it takes a diverse lot of assorted NUTS to make a Properly Porgressive Trail Mix.

We may just let you off with a good water boarding....

And we'll have to confiscate your nuts and spread them around to good liberals who lack them. One musn't hoard these things.