"Los Mierdas" - who are they anyway?

Comrades,

This South American hip hop group looks strangely familiar to me, but I can't quite place them.

Do you have any idea who they are? I confiscated this photo from another blog called Babalu.

LosMierdes.jpg

Si, comeran mierda? Todos los amigos de Obama de Presidente.

So are these mierda eaters helping Dear Leader and the Goracle teach people about the importance of recycling everything? Perhaps they can sing to the children at some schools.

That one in the middle looks so,......... so butch. I think I saw him in a parade in San Fran.

Hip hop? I thought they were Mexican 'rasslers.

Leninka wrote:Comrades,

This South American hip hop group looks strangely familiar to me, but I can't quite place them.

Do you have any idea who they are? I confiscated this photo from another blog called Babalu.

LosMierdes.jpg
Strange, but I could swear these are the members of Papa Obama's election committee

I thought the Dэaя Lэadэя was part of this boys band.

Btw, the name doesn't agree in gender, since the plural article is male, and the plural noun is female.

Perhaps there is a hidden ghey hint there by mixing the genders in the band name...

I thought those people over at Babalu knew which article to use with which words, like las manos, and el dia. When it comes to Spanish, they know their mierda.

Like I said above: "La una en el centro se vea marimacha." "That one in the middle looks so butch."

My gran-daughter who was schooled in all that fancy book larn-in at an Ivy School up north said ; "Did you know Las mierdas means the shits? Makes me curious about the kind of music they play."