Luxury KGB Jail In Chikagostan

What would you expect from the home of the father of the revolution, komrade Saul Alinksy, and the politikal training grounds of Komrade Glorious Leader and Komrade Madame Sekretary Hiliaria Clintonivsk? Yes! Luxury KGB jail!

Held for hours at secret Chicago 'black site': 'You're a hostage. It's kidnapping'

"A woman who says she was shackled to a bench within Chicago's secretive interrogation facility for 18 hours before being permitted access to a lawyer described the ordeal as being “held hostage'' in the police compound that has been likened to a CIA black site....

...Vic Suter, a protester arrested before the 2012 Nato summit in Chicago, has told the Guardian about her experience of being detained inside Homan Square, a warehouse where multiple detainees allege they have been unable to contact legal counsel. Suter described a situation in which she was neither booked nor permitted a phone call...

...At the nondescript warehouse on Chicago's west side, lawyers and arrestees say police detain suspects and witnesses for hours without booking or otherwise posting public notifications of their whereabouts, preventing their relatives and attorneys from knowing where they are...

...“You are just kind of held hostage. The inability to see a lawyer is a drastic departure from what we consider our constitutional rights. Not being able to have that phone call, the lack of booking, makes it so that when you're there, you understand that no one knows where you are.”...

...“You're going to get a tour of hell in Homan,” she said the police officer who drove her to the warehouse told her....

...Granted two breaks for the bathroom during 18 hours of shackling to the bench, Suter said she was interrogated in a good-cop-bad-cop fashion. The first officer, she said, barked basic questions about what she was doing in Chicago; the second brought her a burger from McDonald's, which she didn't eat. Suter was more concerned about the ankle cuffs that occasionally tightened when she moved in certain positions, cutting off her circulation...."
Komrades, compare this to the standard KGB and Stasi jails of the USSR glory days. They actually serve McDonalds burgers! Ba-da-bup-bup-ba! I'm lovin' it! Forward!

Imagine! This poor little girl...only trying to make the world a better place for us...tortured and probably scarred for life, (and who knows what else!) maimed and disfigured by repeated blows of the cat-o-nine tails and scourge...Oh me, Oh my! Dreadful! I'm sure the evil creatures who abducted her are the most ardent fans and contributors to this "Bush-Inspired" wiki site:

640px-A_Torture_Rack.jpg

Most Equal Komrads. I had the opportunity to visit Communism's answer to Disney Land. Chigagostan will have to try harder to match the sumptuous accommodations at the Schoolhouse Prison in Kampuchea Cambodia.

[attachment=3]1996 14 Museum of Genocidal Crime Phnom Penn.jpg[/attachment]
How silly the proles are to call it Genocidal Crime. It is just law and order, really.

[attachment=2]1996 15 Inside the Museum of Genocidal Crime.jpg[/attachment]
A view of the picturesque people's detention facility.

[attachment=1]1996 17 Security Regulations at the School House Prison.jpg[/attachment]
This list of user friendly "suggestions" for guests was proudly posted. My favorite is # 6. "While getting lashes or electrification you must not cry at all." It would hurt your host's feelings if you cried. How impolite!

[attachment=0]1996 18 VIP Cell at the School House Prison.jpg[/attachment]
This was the VIP guest room. Housekeeping is a little lacking. The curators of the museum left the blood on the floor as it was when "liberated".

Sharing this little bit of the Current Truth with the Faithful,

Red Salmon

PS. I denounce myself for taking up way too much space on the People's Blog.

Komrades Captain and Red, you show the traditional jail of the glory days of communism in other parts of the world. During the "fundamental transformation" of Amerika, that would be too much for the common US citizen to handle and it would generate outrage, and perhaps even revolt.

This is where the cleaver plan of Komrade Da Mare Rahm Emanuel comes into play. By establishing a Luxury KGB Jail in Chikagostan, he will not create as much outrage. I mean, the interrogators serve McDonalds hamburgers and prisoners are just subjected to 18 hours of questioning. Prisoners are also subjected to mild torture with handcuffs, leg irons, and infrequent potty breaks. No lashes or electrification. No genocide. Residents of Chikagostan will conclude, "Hey! No big deal. I can live with that!"

As more luxury KGB jails are established in the city and across the kountry, US citizens will become more accepting of them. Hey, it could be worse, right? Well, see that's how the plan is going to work. After time, the KGB jails will become less and less luxurious and more traditional. They will get down to the business of keeping us "safe."

Remember, komrades, Komrade Glorious Leader and other high party officials have established that the Consitution, including the amendments, is an "outdated document." It is now irrelevant. It was written in the time of British invasions, flint lock muskets, and slave ownership. It must be ignored in our new, glorious age of "safety," "fair shares," and "tolerance." FORWARD!

Gummipuppe wrote:Komrades Captain and Red, you show the traditional jail of the glory days of communism in other parts of the world. During the "fundamental transformation" of Amerika, that would be too much for the common US citizen to handle and it would generate outrage, and perhaps even revolt.

This is where the cleaver plan of Komrade Da Mare Rahm Emanuel comes into play. By establishing a Luxury KGB Jail in Chikagostan, he will not create as much outrage. I mean, the interrogators serve McDonalds hamburgers and prisoners are just subjected to 18 hours of questioning. Prisoners are also subjected to mild torture with handcuffs, leg irons, and infrequent potty breaks. No lashes or electrification. No genocide. Residents of Chikagostan will conclude, "Hey! No big deal. I can live with that!"

[highlight=#FFFF00]As more luxury KGB jails are established in the city and across the kountry, US citizens will become more accepting of them. Hey, it could be worse, right? Well, see that's how the plan is going to work. After time, the KGB jails will become less and less luxurious and more traditional. They will get down to the business of keeping us "safe."[/highlight]

Remember, komrades, Komrade Glorious Leader and other high party officials have established that the Consitution, including the amendments, is an "outdated document." It is now irrelevant. It was written in the time of British invasions, flint lock muskets, and slave ownership. It must be ignored in our new, glorious age of "safety," "fair shares," and "tolerance." FORWARD!

And don't forget the Great Comrade Marx's prediction; When at last we are finally, fully "conditioned" and "safe" from the perils of liberty <spit> the "prisons" will melt away, releasing us to roam unattended (ahem!) in the bar-less Utopia of Next Tuesday.™ I don't know about you comrades, but I can barely wait!

Captain Craptek wrote:And don't forget the Great Comrade Marx's prediction; When at last we are finally, fully "conditioned" and "safe" from the perils of liberty <spit> the "prisons" will melt away, releasing us to roam unattended (ahem!) in the bar-less Utopia of Next Tuesday.™ .....

As the dumb ass blond bimbo Ministry of State Spokeskomrade Marie Harf teaches, all kriminal activity, including random akts by random folks, is because unemployment and poverty have forced them to do it. They are viktims of the "unfairness" of kapitalism <spit - spit>. Once we reach the utopia of Next Tuesday™, everyone will be equally miserable in a world where we will all get "fair shares" and we will all be "safe."

Captain Craptek wrote:And don't forget the Great Comrade Marx's prediction; When at last we are finally, fully "conditioned" and "safe" from the perils of liberty <spit> the "prisons" will melt away, releasing us to roam unattended (ahem!) [highlight=#ffff00]in the bar-less Utopia[/highlight] of Next Tuesday.™ I don't know about you comrades, but I can barely wait!
Dear me, for a moment I thought you were speaking of a bra-less Utopia.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:And don't forget the Great Comrade Marx's prediction; When at last we are finally, fully "conditioned" and "safe" from the perils of liberty <spit> the "prisons" will melt away, releasing us to roam unattended (ahem!) [highlight=#ffff00]in the bar-less Utopia[/highlight] of Next Tuesday.™ I don't know about you comrades, but I can barely wait!

Anything is possible, Comrade RedD! Bar-less, bra-less, or brain-less - as you wish.

Captain Craptek wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

Anything is possible, Comrade RedD! Bar-less, bra-less, or brain-less - as you wish.

I wish to be brainless. It will be far safer to be that way in the fundamentally transformed Amerika.