Madame Peloski Sees Dead People

PelosiSeesDeadPeople.jpg
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives Nanski Peloski swears that she sees dead people. Because, Bush Romney.

After Madame Peloski made the statement, and while waiting for her face to unfreeze again, those in attendance discussed the former speaker's utterance in somewhat hushed voices, a bit unnerved by the lights flickering and the appearance of a sudden cold draft in the room.

The sighting of the spirits of several dead women took place during Madame Peloski's first meeting with President George W. Bush in the White House. Among the spirits, Peloski noted the presence of Lizzie Borden, among others less notable.

While recounting the shady appearances of the dead women, Peloski's eyes suddenly rolled back in her head, her voice deepened, and - without her mouth moving - those present heard her say (sounding remarkably like John Kerry), "Mitt Romney is the Devil - and stay away from Chick-fil-A".

Wait, so is she hearing the voices of womyn murdered by Mitt Romney years after he left Bain Capital or are they the voices of the millions of womyn who will die if Obama is not re-elected and Sandra Fluke has to pay $9 for her own birth control pills at Target?

Perhaps these are the same disembodied voices that are speaking to Harry Reid?

I knew Speaker Pelosi was channeling something or someone but I never guessed Susan B. Anthony, Stalin or Caligula maybe, but not Susan B.

Wow, El Presidente. That's a lot of Demokrat voters in the same room!

This just in:

GhostBusters.jpg
Responding to an anonymous call early this morning from an undisclosed location somewhere on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC, the world-famous GhostBusters™ were repelled by what appeared to be a whirling collection of supernatural spirits spinning in the air over the White House.

"We gave it our best shot," stated one of the GhostBusters™ crew, "But Madame Peloski is just too powerful for us! My God - the electrical connections with the dead that all that Botox provides for her - we've never seen anything like it!"

Presidential Spokesmouth Jay "Carney" Carney barked that rumors of Madame Peloski holding another seance at the White House were simply untrue. "Mind your sources!" Carney shouted over the satanic din while ducking a tree branch as it spun by.

You didn't build that Czar wrote:Wow, El Presidente. That's a lot of Demokrat voters in the same room!
The good news, Czar, is that no photo id is required so Casper, Slimmer, and Marx will have no problems voting early and often.

Come on. Really. Who doesn't see dead people?

Can anyone guess the dead person I'd like to see?

It's not unprecedented to have a government run by devil spirits.

Who is the absolute last person on earth you gonna call?

pelosighosbuster_.jpg

296107_f520.jpg