March on Washington Honors MLK and Trayvon!

MOW50ObamaFlag.jpg

Dateline Washington DC -

As part of the ongoing and successful attempt to reverse all progress toward racial equality and mutual respect made between 1963 and Comrade President B. Husseinovich Obama's election in 2008, literally dozens Marched on Washington today to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's "I Have a Dream" speech and to protest the murder of innocent African American child Trayvon Martin.

The air was festive as Dr. King's son, known affectionately as MLKIII, delivered a speech from the same spot at the Lincoln Memorial from which his father's famous speech was given 50 years ago.

"Today, *I* have a dream!" thundered Martin Luther King III - "I have a dream that one day whitey will bow down before the black man! But the task is not done, the journey is not complete. Sadly, the tears of Trayvon Martin's mother and father remind us that, far too frequently, the color of one's skin remains a license to profile, to arrest and to even murder with no regard for the content of one's character," he said, calling for "stand your ground" self-defense laws to be repealed in states where they have been enacted.

The right left Reverend Al Sharpton, co-sponsor of the event, and Comrade Attorney General Eric Holder were observed repeatedly high-fiving each other throughout the speech.

Another rally and march will be held this coming Wednesday, on the actual anniversary of Dr. King's speech, during which President B. Husseinovich Obama will speak about himself to the crowd. It's rumored that former and future Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, will conduct a seance at the Lincoln memorial in an attempt to conjure the spirit of young (and innocent) Trayvon Martin, who was cut down in the prime of his African American youth by a White Hispanic ground stander on February 26, 2012.

Have statistics, especially crime statistics, been deemed racist yet?

Comrade Jello Brain, it all depends upon who is slinging said statistics and in which direction.

In other words, are you referring to crime statistics or Current Crime Statistics?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Jello Brain, it all depends upon who is slinging said statistics and in which direction.

In other words, are you referring to crime statistics or Current Crime Statistics?
But one of my past math teachers used to say: "Figures don't lie ― the figurers do."

MOW50garbage.jpg
Well, comrades, it's a new day, with Wednesday's MLK speech "I Have a Me" by the president just around the corner.

But apparently Teabaggers showed up during the night and scattered trash all around the national mall.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Have statistics, especially crime statistics, been deemed racist yet?

I see your gelatin covered point, Racism, like statistics, begins with the question "what number (victim) do you have in mind?"

Tovarichi wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:Have statistics, especially crime statistics, been deemed racist yet?

I see your gelatin covered point, Racism, like statistics, begins with the question "what number (victim) do you have in mind?"

Comrade Tovarichi,

I'll trade you 1.2 million gender feminists for 250k homeless and a half dozen race-baiters ...Deal?

I can give you all that, and a half dozen Asian race baiters, but in 30 minutes, you'll want four more...