Mark Levin Joins The People's Cube

LevinShow.jpg

April 30, 2014 - (Craptek News Service) In the second hour of Mark Levin's daily radio program he revealed his proposal for Professional Sports Justice. In a bold and far ranging monologue, Levin suggests an upper salary limit for all athletes equal to, or less than The President of The United States. "Why should millionaires and billionaires in the NBA earn more than the president?" he asks.

Furthermore, he recommends a mandatory cap on the cost of tickets, drinks, and snacks for all fans. "Why should hard working fans pay $5 for a bag of popcorn or soft drink so multi-millionaire players and their multi-billionaire team owners can live their lives in the top tenth of the 1%? Where's the equality in that?" exclaimed Levin.

Levin continued, pointing out that, "Millionaire and billionaire players and owners didn't build the arenas or maintain them. Well, did they? They didn't build the roads that bring the fans to watch them play. They didn't construct the stadiums these rich athletes use to steal the people's hard earned money. Why should wealthy players and owners reap the benefits?"

After the program I asked Mark what caused his sudden shift from constitutional conservative to radical left wing nut job; "I ran across a Website the other day that has altered my views completely. The People's Cube has opened my eyes. For the first time in my life, comrade, I am free of the Rethuglikkkan <spit> chains of intolerance! Forward!" he chanted, grabbing a ready made protest sign and running into the street.

Download podcast here and go to 51:30 for lead-in to 2nd hour monologue:

Each time NBA player makes a basket, Native American Senator Elizabeth "High Cheekbones" Warren should proclaim "You didn't sink that!"

Comrade Walrus, all I can say is - Oh, happy day! I am full to overflowing with joy! Come comrades. Let us celebrate and make merry! Free nuts for all!

Juggling squirrel clear 2.jpg

Red Walrus - that's funny, but I once met Mark Levin when I still lived in New York, and he's actually a big, tall guy. In your picture, I'd have to be standing on a whole bunch of red cubes to appear taller than him.

Is good news. First convert Rush, now Levin. Dropping like flies.

Comrade Captain Craptek,

Please check the compound something is overflowing and it does not smell like joy!

That's the smell of Next Tuesday, Comrade !

Krasno, stay upwind of the squirrel until he puts his arms back down, the smell will dissipate soon enough...

Tovarichi wrote:Krasno, stay upwind of the squirrel until he puts his arms back down, the smell will dissipate soon enough...

I see tremendous improvement in your recent behavior, Comrade T. If I'm not mistaken, it's been....let's see....why,...it's been at least 4 days since you hurled your last insult my way. Not bad, but there's still more work to be done...yes?

Silly squirrel, everything is not about YOU, remember, this is a kollective, and there is no "I" in Craptek (but there is in Tovarichi) and my warning to Comrade Krasnodar is purely for public safety. Say, just out of curiosity, weren't rodents associated with a plague or two? Not that that's a bad thing...

Tovarichi wrote:Silly squirrel, everything is not about YOU, remember, this is a kollective,
Only AFTER the revolution. Hitherto then----ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, I, MINE, I, MYSELF, ME, MINE, MINE, ME, I, ME!

Tovarichi wrote:Silly squirrel, everything is not about YOU, remember, this is a kollective, and there is no "I" in Craptek (but there is in Tovarichi) and my warning to Comrade Krasnodar is purely for public safety. Say, just out of curiosity, [highlight=#FFFF99]weren't rodents associated with a plague or two?[/highlight] Not that that's a bad thing...

Comrade with two I's,

I had nothing to do with that particular purge. Period!

Black Death Care jpg.jpg

Silly squirrel, everything is not about YOU, remember, this is a kollective, and there is no "I" in Craptek

Tovarichi, I underestimated you - I was afraid you'd say "there is no I in kollektiv" but that would be like spelling "respect" RSEPCET or something. My bad!