Marriage Equality Now Most Equal; Gays Bubble With Pride

lesbians in love_nap.jpg

Comrades,

Comrade Hillary Clinton might be squelching private tears, but Comrade Janet Napolitano and Janet Reno are bursting with happy pride.

The Supremeless Court has upheld the unholdable and crushed the law banning homosexual, lesbian, trans-whatever marriage forever! "Let the Pride Begin!" (bumper sticker to be available in the Peoples Gulag and Elite Lavatory a week from next Tuesday).

We the peoples will no longer be restricted to marrying some portly slob, who just wants a peak out our nickers! Now proud female sorts can marry other female sorts or partial female sorts and demanded same rights as the normal peoples! "NO MORE MARITAL GENDER BIAS! EQUAL MISERY FOR ALL! (bumper sticker to be available in the Peoples Truck Stop and Beauty Parlor a week from next Tuesday)

Proud homosexuals and partial homosexuals and homo-whatever, will be able to marry their partners of choice, no matter what his/her/its choice may be! "GAY PRIDE IS HOMOSEXUAL PROUD" (bumper sticker to be available in the Peoples Dentistry and Livery Stable a week from next Tuesday)

Dedhedvedev wrote:Which one is the "husband"?

Comrade, the new world of Next Tuesday is coming upon us. This requires us to discard our old fashioned ideas about morals and ethics. Or logic.

The force working now is Evolution through Natural Selection. If some mating routines do not result in new young being produced, that variant of the species eliminates itself from the gene pool in one non-generation.

This variant presently survives only through artificial means.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Comrade, the new world of Next Tuesday is coming upon us. This requires us to discard our old fashioned ideas about morals and ethics. Or logic.
"The advancing one dimensional society alters the relation between the rational and the irrational. Contrasted with the fantastic and insane aspects of its rationality, the realm of the irrational becomes the home of the really rational..."
--Herbert Marcuse, One Dimensional Man

Comrade Dedhedvedev, we are having equality of husbandsmanship or wiferswomanship -- in other words, it is of no matter. Wifery with wifery and husbandery with husbandery is the same as husbandery with wifery or bi-trans-husbandsery with bi-trans-husbandsery or the versa visa or vise versa.
(wow... sigh)

Now I am thinking it is vodka time...

Get your vodka, bring back a bowl of borsht....

Future animal husbandery is near!!

Goat love!
LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE, is it not?!

Ahhhh, my fellow (?) LGBTUQUA peeps - FINALLY the glorious USSA is one step closer to catching up with our Misloom friends!

Love is in the air, comrades!

I think you have nailed the commie on the head, Comrade stoney -- it is better to speak with confused, forked tongue as dear leader does, than to offend. Dear leader was against LGBTUQUA before he was fore LGBTUQUA and now he has proved again to be the forked dear leader we knew him to be. (did I say that right??? was he forked before or after?? ah *%$#!)

EQUALITY IS NOW EQUAL FOR ALL!! Merriness for the Trans and Bi Marriage People... in their marriage! etc., etc,. etc....

Comrade Craptek, what a glorious bummer sticker!!... to be available... etc., etc.

But I think we should not disallow or disavow thinking about it, Comrade Stoney... you must be denounced for not thinking about 'it'.

'Twasn't me, Comrade Fraulein - merely a Teabagger tiger who caught wind of the Progressive possibilities...

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:Which one is the "husband"?

This variant presently survives only through artificial means.
and if not already soon enough this 'fertility treatment' will be mandated by Hussein-O-Kare and who could possibly object to taxpayers being cuckholded by LGBTs?....Justice Kennedy knows who hostes humani generis https://www.nationaljournal.com/domesticpolicy/scalia-high-handed-kennedy-has-declared-us-enemies-of-the-human-race-20130626

Future animal husbandery is near!!

I don't know Comrade Fraulein . . . . I do not see the connection?

FORWARD!

*Sniff... sniff...* is that the blood of a Showtrial we smell?

TO THE WALL!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!

Heavenly Beacon.jpg
Indeed, Comrade People's Comrade - it's likely to get quite dark before the dawn...

The boy's He, He - she, she - it, it's down in the Ministry of Current Truth™ have already begun work on the prog history revisions. FORWARD!

supreme court 2013 hand-of-new god_3.jpg

Comrade Shovel, what a glorious photo of actual events. The truth behind the screen -- it is proud Progs who are the wizards behind the screen! and we are now free to worship.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Interesting how far we went.

Here's hoping we go very much further!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Comrade Shovel, what a glorious photo of actual events. The truth behind the screen -- it is proud Progs who are the wizards behind the screen! and we are now free to worship.

Dear Frau,

We are only allowed to worship politically korekt things such as rainbow flags and phallic symbols, big government, supreme kourt rulings that don't reflect any constitutional basis, anything that Jon Stewart farts from his mouth, and TMZ. All others will be submitted to CAIR and pushed off a tall building.

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Comrade Shovel, what a glorious photo of actual events. The truth behind the screen -- it is proud Progs who are the wizards behind the screen! and we are now free to worship.

Dear Frau,

We are only allowed to worship politically korekt things such as rainbow flags and phallic symbols, big government, supreme kourt rulings that don't reflect any constitutional basis, anything that Jon Stewart farts from his mouth, and TMZ. All others will be submitted to CAIR and pushed off a tall building.

Comrade Bear! I see they've released you. Good. We can use some extra help rounding up the few remaining Rethuglikkkan operatives still lurking in the shadows.