Martha "Marcia" Coakley: A Lesson In Fail

POLL: Which name do you prefer?

You may select 1 option

After Obama Rally, Dems Pin Blame On THE Bush

There are many reasons why the Martha (Marcia) Coakley race for the MA senate seat is in complete melt-down mode; but the main reason is something (or someone) we already know ALL about......

As audience members streamed out of Pres. Obama's rally on behalf of AG Martha 'Marcia' Coakley (D) here tonight, the consensus was that the fault for Coakley's now-floundering MA SEN bid lies with one person -- George W. Bush.

teacher in bad mood angry upset mad-thumb.jpg

"People are upset because there's so many problems," Rosemary Kverek, 70, a retired Charleston schoolteacher said as tonight's rally wrapped up. "But the problems came from the previous administration. So we're blaming poor Obama, who's working 36 hours a day ... to solve these problems that he inherited."

obamaatuncbarobdotcom.jpg

Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-RI), speaking with a gaggle of reporters after the event, said that while state Sen. Scott Brown (R) offers voters a quick fix, in reality, the problems created by "George Bush and his cronies" are not so easily solved.

Patrick Kennedy.jpg

"If you think there's magic out there and things can be turned around overnight, then you would vote for someone who could promise you that, like Scott Brown," Kennedy said. "If you don't, if you know that it takes eight years for George Bush and his cronies to put our country into this hole ... then you know we have a lot of digging to do, we're going to dig the hole much deeper, but some more digging needs to be done and this president's in the process of doing it and we need to get Marcia Coakley to help him to do that."

(Curiously, Kennedy mentioned Coakley repeatedly during his remarks to reporters, each time referring to her as "Marcia," not "Martha." Most dem's agree "Marcia" is a better name than "Martha" though, and chose NOT to correct Mr. Kennedy)

After Mr. Kennedy forgot Martha Coakley's real name, Pat showed just how defficient his memory is with this comment....

"One thing the Democrats have done wrong? We haven't kept the focus on this disaster on the Republicans who brought it upon us. We've tried too hard to do that right thing, and that's to fix it, as opposed to spend more of our time and energy pointing the finger at who got us [here] in the first place."

Yes, they haven't pointed the finger at the BUSH enough, they never EVER blame Bush!

Blaming their problems on Bush does carry a risk for the Dems. However -- they do still plan on plowing ahead with the strategy; and if they end up destroying Marcia, Marcia, Marcia, while trying to save her, well, then they can just blame Bush anyway.

blame_bush.jpg

Patrick and Martha are dear, dear friends. Marcia is just his pet name for her and she calls him, uhhh...Dick!

Gosh, you know I flushed my toilet this morning and the water backed up and flooded my house and shorted out my electricity and started a fire around the Obama shrine I have in my living room. I wondered, could this be Bush's fault? YES!!!! I know he is behind this. One of his evil policies from the past 8 years caused the 10 pounds or so of plaster and concrete I threw down the commode the other day to harden and block the free flow of shit hope and change in the pipeline of my life.

I'll be he was the one that named her "Martha" instead of "Marcia", too.

Bush is the devil, the war criminal shoud be sent to the most heinous gulag to confess all his sins and then we can burn him at the stake for those sins.

Of course being a secularist atheist I hate religious people and all the evil they do.

anachronic comrade wrote:Bush is the devil, the war criminal shoud be sent to the most heinous gulag

I completely agree comrade. It makes me sick having to look at that Bush ACT as if he really wants to help our begotten comrades in Haiti, while he completely denies the fact that the Bush's Global Warming CAUSED the Earth-quake in the first place!

Comrades, do not give up hope on Marcia/Martha Coakley. After all, we are the ones counting votes and we'll count them over and over until we get the result that we want.

People just don't understand that an election is anachronistic, especially in Massachusettes. This is after all the seat which was willed to a Kennedy in the Constitution, is it not? So it has to go to a Kennedy or a Kennedy flunky as a placeholder. Until such time that a real Kennedy, like HRH Caroline wants it. Of course she'd have to learn to read first, but if she does...

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Comrades, do not give up hope on Marcia/Martha Coakley. After all, we are the ones counting votes and we'll count them over and over until we get the result that we want.

People just don't understand that an election is anachronistic, especially in Massachusettes. This is after all the seat which was willed to a Kennedy in the Constitution, is it not? So it has to go to a Kennedy or a Kennedy flunky as a placeholder. Until such time that a real Kennedy, like HRH Caroline wants it. Of course she'd have to learn to read first, but if she does...
The Massachusettes' constitution has it written in that one of the Senate seats belongs to the Kennedy bloodline? Well that makes things easier for us, that's for sure.

This is a first step to having the Kennedys made into our official royal family. They've already started of course, having impunity for killing mere staff workers.

The fact that we all agree that It's Bush's Fault(TM) shows true collective spirit!

[off]
I wonder if Patrick's statement that Scott Brown represents a "quick fix" (yeah, right), and his subsequent reversion to blaming Bush for everything is a subtle admission that maybe, just maybe, the Democratic Party can only win by character assassination and not by its platform, which is generally comprised of dangerously idiotic bullshit.

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote:The fact that we all agree that It's Bush's Fault(TM) shows true collective spirit!

[off]
I wonder if Patrick's statement that Scott Brown represents a "quick fix" (yeah, right), and his subsequent reversion to blaming Bush for everything is a subtle admission that maybe, just maybe, the Democratic Party can only win by character assassination and not by its platform, which is generally comprised of dangerously idiotic bullshit.
Ayn Rand once said when there are two parties, a rational side and irrational side, when the rational side's views are clear and present, the rational side wins. When the rational side's views are shrouded in mystery, the irrational side wins.the irrational side must always be in mystery, otherwise with its views present, it will lose, unless the rational side is shrouded in mystery as well.

The election of 2008 is a perfect example.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:This is a first step to having the Kennedys made into our official royal family. They've already started of course, having impunity for killing mere staff workers.
Don't you mean killing the peasants? I'll have a picture soon.