Martin Luther Queen: news flash

martin-luther-queen.jpg

Martin Luther Queen in a pensive mood

New photographic evidence . . .

conclusively proves that MLK was actually MLQ and way ahead of his/her time in promoting the superiority of the LGBTQXYZ lifestyle.

Many backward thinking doubters have successfully been persuaded of the truthfulness of the new evidence by a short visit to the ultimate authority of all knowledge in the universe, namely the virus laden clickbait site Snopes.com.

Gender doesn't count. It's what you do with your parts that matter!

Au contraire, comrade. It's how you part with your gender that matters.

Yes, my Kapitan! Speaking of gender parts, here's the original creation of our very own Mr. Snuggle Bunny.

[img]images/snugglebunny/rampart_500.gif[/img]
And here's a static version:

[img]/images/rampart_600.jpg[/img]

37187-martin-luther-queen-2.jpg

Comrade Ratskins!

Where have you been lately? I was worried you may have gotten lost in the underground plumbing - Anyway, please note: wearing large Christmas hard candies in your hair is considered perfectly normal in many advanced societies. It proves nothing!

Hey Craptek!

You're the original squirrelly-man! (That's like Schwarzenegger's girlie-man, but better).

I've been enjoying your perverse squirrel and boob still life pictures. Encore! I'm around every day on the Cube, but have a hard time getting around to posting since I'm extremely short on photoshop time and I'm also not nearly as clever as everyone else around here and so I lack inspiration. Plus, after posting this MLK satire today I'll probably have to prepare for an audit.

I have a rat that has to have medicine eight times a day (and night) and can't eat or drink on her own without assistance. She is the dark one in the picture below. Those are Daphne and Phoebe. Best wishes, Ratskins

daphne-phoebe.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:wearing large Christmas hard candies in your hair

Oh! And here I thought those were Obama O's.

ratskins wrote: squirrelly-man! (That's like Schwarzenegger's girlie-man, but better).
That wasn't Ahnold. It was Hans Und Franz (Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon) on Saturday Night Live.

Red Square forgot my favorite show when he wrote:Yes, my Kapitan! Speaking of gender parts, here's the original creation of our very own Mr. Snuggle Bunny.

Meat-The Press.gif

Comrade Rat, the portrait is [highlight=#ffffff]f[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]a[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]b[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]u[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]l[/highlight]o[highlight=#ffffff]us![/highlight]