Matriculate With Mikhail Lysenkomann

Comrade Mikhail Lysenkomann invites you to participate in a free seminar on global warming.

We need to be prepared for the hot air conference convening this month in Paris!

Image .
Image .
Image .
Image .
Your turn...

Komrade, it is clear to me that you are most Equal ™ with your choosings of pictures of State-Approved Women ™. Let me preface this by saying that everyone will be getting a bottle of vodka in their drawers tonight.Image

LOL! I decided to take one last look at The Cube before taking off for the day... Thank you, Comrade Putout! Hopefully this publicity will help me bag some hot chicks raise funds for my important "research."

I'll check back in when I get home tonight.

Capitalist Pig wrote:... everyone will be getting a bottle of vodka in their drawers tonight.

I denounce your marginalization of those not issued drawers for the wearing! (and by default, of comrade Putout, whose last pair of undies were stolen by a squirrel for unknown purposes)

Welcome new comrade. I see that you enrolled in June, yet only began posting today. Has there been a change in the curriculum at the indoctrination center? No matter. Grab a shovel, there are beets to be tended and we have a quota to meet.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Be creative, have fun, respect our womynfolk and watch your language and you'll have no problems here.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Oh, If you see someone who identifies as a womyn, wears a babushka and has a golden shovel, look busy, try to get anywhere else, and for your own safety don't make eye contact. The Commisarka has been especially moody and her aim has gotten better.

Matriculate With Mikhail Lysenkomann

Nyet! Nyet! Good Party members do not matriculate! Good party members are working late at the tractor factory to rid themselves of such urges.

Matriculation makes both Pope and baby Lenin cry.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Welcome new comrade. I see that you enrolled in June, yet only began posting today. Has there been a change in the curriculum at the indoctrination center? No matter. Grab a shovel, there are beets to be tended and we have a quota to meet.

<snip>
Oh, If you see someone who identifies as a womyn, wears a babushka and has a golden shovel, look busy, try to get anywhere else, and for your own safety don't make eye contact. The Commisarka has been especially moody and her aim has gotten better.

Comrade Ivan, I joined the Collective two years ago next month. And yes, Pinkie and I have met... (more later).

I shall repeat here the introduction I posted, nearly two years ago:

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I am Professor of Junk Science at the State Science Institute, specializing in Climate Change (the term "Global Warminsk" has been deprecated and is not to be used).

My birth name was Mann, a disgustingly short name for a Prog. So upon my ordination appointment to the State Science Institute, at which time I was allowed to take on the name of a departed saint as is custom in the Orthodox State Religion, I chose to take the name of the greatest of all the Soviet scientists: Comrade Lysenko.

He practiced much the same kind of science that I do: regardless of the outcome of his various experiments, he always produced the results that Comrade Stalin wanted, much as I have consistently produced the results that Al Gorski (who is now Pope of the State Religion, PBUH) paid me to produce. Lysenko also had Deniers in his day, just as I have mine. He sent them to the Gulag and even some to their death -- just as I hope to do with my Deniers someday.

So I sit in my science office, thinking of science things, hiding declines and making hokey hockey schticks.

Now as to Commissarka Pinkie -- if you can get your hands on an Amerikan-made hard hat (like their construktion and [spit] evil Oil Field [spit] workers use) on the black market, and disguise it to look like a Russian fur cap -- well, Pinkie's shovel won't hurt! Not that I would ever do such a thing. <cough> Just sayin', you know.

Besides, I've had experiences with Ukrainian women before I came here (Does the name "Kutyba" mean anything to you? No? Be glad) and Pinkie is gentle compared to them.

Comrades... can you believe it?!!

This coming Tuesday (2015-11-24) will be the 25th anniversary of our first
Global Warming Vodka Nite!!

Remember how supple and immoral we all were in those days?

Remember how funny Sam was?!!

Dedhedvedev's jello head looks as fresh today as it did back then!

Mikhail never complained about global warmed boobs back in the day!

H/T Soviet Mike Komsomolets