Media Endorses Clinton

... and add dozens of "leading" organs in EUSSR. _(Comrade Minitrue, glorious job! 350%!)

It's looking like the MSM's approval has become a kiss of death. Make it so.

If only Hillary had used her ugly pathological criminal mind for goodness and niceness instead of evil...

Aha! Proof that Trump supporters really ARE uneducated, illiterate and deplorable human beings! But who knew there were so many of them? Plus where were they the past two elections that saw the triumph of Comrade Obama? Did these "deplorables" spring up over night like weeds here in the Peoples Republic of Texastan?

c'mon, Trump is guilty.

He sits on millions $$, he simply bought all those stooges. He said them - you go for The Crooked, you endorse Ma'am Crooked.

What he didn't say them - and that's his diabolic nature - is, that (1) he will win (as he's a winner), and (2) after the win, he will quack at them, the stooges : nyuk nyuk nyuk !

So, if this is the case,

He sits on millions $$, he simply bought all those stooges.

we can then form a consensus that $$ is more influential than a promised drained hose by a 'performer' who, by all accounts, has had more riders than a New York subway train?

Fhalkyn wrote:I guess the National Enquirer doesn't count.

Funny you should mention The National Enquirer, I just bought their latest issue...................

My favorite part of the article was where they stated an email from Hillary to Huma telling her to get more money out of the Clinton Foundation because they needed it to 'grease the press'. Her Heinous would make Goebells proud!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Fhalkyn wrote:I guess the National Enquirer doesn't count.

Funny you should mention The National Enquirer, I just bought their latest issue...................

My favorite part of the article was where they stated an email from Hillary to Huma telling her to get more money out of the Clinton Foundation because they needed it to 'grease the press'. Her Heinous would make Goebells proud!

I've been saying that it's pretty bad when the Natl Enquirer and The Globe are the only two big "news sources" that tell the truth.