CAPTION THIS: Media gets friendly with Trump

My jet has swept back wings to avoid drag, some of you appear to be in drag!

Ahhhh! Another day at the office. And no blue dress to worry about.

Psst. PSSST! Could you put a little o' that cortisone on my johnson? I left it in the tanning bed too long and now it's burnt to a crisp.

What in blazes is that thing in the lower left corner of the photo? It's too short and the wrong color to be a wookie.

Dedhedvedev wrote:[highlight=#00ff00]What in blazes is that thing in the lower left corner of the photo? It's too short and the wrong color to be a wookie.[/highlight]

Craptek guides trumps plane.jpg
Rumor has it that Craptek was on hand to guide the Donald into his terminal...

Donald Trump now is like Ross Perot in 1992. His mission is to get Clinton elected.

John Frum wrote:Donald Trump now is like Ross Perot in 1992. His mission is to get Clinton elected.

Image Image My first reaction to your comment is that, it is not satire and should therefore be accompanied by a 'prog off' indicator. But then, I thought about it and wondered if perhaps you are just joking. It's one of those oddities where the truth probably is stranger than fiction. It does seem VERY coincidental that the same sort of 'candid conservative' would enter the presidential races of both BJ and Hillary, vowing to run on a third party ticket if unsuccessful in securing the Republican nomination. Some have suggested that Perot siphoned more votes from Clinton than he did from Bush, but that is speculation.

Trump is chummy with Hillary, and has a history of holding leftist opinions on policy issues (abortion, amnesty, taxing the rich). Could it be so? And if it is, is it something Der Slickmeister learned from his experience with Perot? In my opinion, Trump would make a tyrant of a president, merely for his wanton disrespect for anything that he didn't accomplish himself. He may build a wall on our border, and even get our economy revived, but I wonder if the man has the ability to respect the Constitution and the limits it would impose on his power.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Konservative_Punk wrote: I wonder if the man has the ability to respect the Constitution and the limits it would impose on his power.

Of course not. NO ONE who can actually get elected will have any such respect.

John Frum wrote:Donald Trump now is like Ross Perot in 1992. His mission is to get Clinton elected.

If it's between Hillary or say, Jeb, what's the difference?

Trump: My Border Wall Will Be Bigger, Better and Tech Savvy!

My fellow Americans, you've seen Hadrian's Wall, The Great Wall of China. Great achievements from another era. But, they are prehistoric compared to what I have in mind! Mine will be bigger, better and able to be seen from Pluto! It will be called The Trump Wall™! A Four-Star Project™ regarding the Illegal Immigration Issue™.

And, what's even better, it will bear my name, so that I can take full responsibility for constructing it. In other words, I get full credit and another notch in my belt. It will be as deep and wide as my pocketbook. I don't need your money! I am worth billions!

On each side of The Trump Wall™, there will be fabulous 4-star golf courses, gated, of course, and fabulous homes and condos. In addition, I promise to hire Mexicans, who I absolutely love, while processing them appropriately, so that it doesn't mess with current illegal-immigrant sensitivities, or, whatever.

Ha! You may laugh at my hairpiece but, you will never laugh at my acquisitions. Why? Because I am acquiring yours!

Let's make America great again!