Media Shows Dirty Joe Being Dirty Again

dirty joe3.jpg
Comrades,

I am revolting --- no, wait -- I mean, I find this revolting photo revolting.... or is the word regurgitating? In any case, what we have is the biased news media spreading propaganda of the unwanted kind.

Here is our dearly beloved First Up-next Inline Joe "stand up chuck" Biden, caught trying to bring comfort and joy to a handmaiden taking a break from a long day of being a biker girl.

Do we have doubts the biased press will try to portray this as dirty Biden being a dirty old man trying to get a little dirtier? Of course they will! We must stop the presses, halt the Tweeters and offer a new explanation!

I am saying he is whispering sweet secrets of voter fraud in her ear. ACORN tactics, handed down by our ACORN Black Panther himself, Eric "my people" Holder. Who is with me??!

**Please do not take any note of the leering men on either side of the biker chick. I think they are our gay voters lusting after Biden and we do not want to bring attention to that, now do we?

Comrade Frau,

I believe this is how Joe got the nickname "Biteme". He looks as if he's about to make short work of that unsuspecting dyke's ear... or maybe half her face.

I think the other two guys are undercover secret service agents ready and prepared to give him the korrekt answer if he's asked how many letters are in his name. Which of course he knows.

the second in command rides "bitch" only to DEAR LEADER (PBUH) !!!

I am thinking this is some good thinking. Bitme Biden out trolling for new voters... this is a positive step! And I do like his manly Obama approved transportation.

ObamaBidenBiking.jpg
What's really cute is those rare occasions when you get a chance to see Dear Leader and Joe biking together!

In this photo, Joe - as usual - is in the lead and difficult to catch on camera. It's hard to see in the pic, but the president was winking at the photographer as he allowed VPOTUS to get ahead yet again.

Biker gangs all over the country will vouch for the fact that Joe is a monster with that tricycle!

"Is that a tax increase in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?"

biden.png

I like the looks on the faces of the two biker friends.

Our dearly beloved First Up-next Inline Joe "stand up chuck" Bitme Biden was simply fulfilling the Party's Platform of unlimited amounts of sterile and inconsequential sex for all citizens. The handmaiden's smile leads me to believe that she is willing to fulfill her duty to the Party's Platform as well. The real question is this:

Have they received their allotment of contraception to safely consummate this quickie? If they have, we can praise our Dear Leader. If they have not, we must place blame where it belongs: forever-enemy of the Party, G.W. Bush!

At least Our Dear Vice-Leader hangs out with tough dudes. The Bushitler hangs out with wimps...

https://urbangrounds.com/2012/04/president-bush-mt-bike

Commissar of Gender Equality wrote:Our dearly beloved First Up-next Inline Joe "stand up chuck" Bitme Biden was simply fulfilling the Party's Platform of unlimited amounts of sterile and inconsequential sex for all citizens. The handmaiden's smile leads me to believe that she is willing to fulfill her duty to the Party's Platform as well. The real question is this:

Have they received their allotment of contraception to safely consummate this quickie? If they have, we can praise our Dear Leader. If they have not, we must place blame where it belongs: forever-enemy of the Party, G.W. Bush!

That is an accurately asked question, Commissar of Gender Equality. Part of the problem of discernible answers is, are we sure what gender anyone is? Is there equality in equality or is that biased to consider? Do we all have equality of access to each gender and it's changeability? So many questions and so few PC answers.

1lovey.jpg

Joe's fantasy

hmm.. my upload is weak on this one maybe it will come back.

If it doesn't, I'll come back and describe it to you.

Comrade Chernobyl wrote:At least Our Dear Vice-Leader hangs out with tough dudes. The Bushitler hangs out with wimps...

https://urbangrounds.com/2012/04/president-bush-mt-bike

I don't know about that comrade Comrade. Bushitler has himself a pretty mean posse.

[quote="Fraulein Pulloskies"]That is an accurately asked question, Commissar of Gender Equality. Part of the problem of discernible answers is, are we sure what gender anyone is? Is there equality in equality or is that biased to consider? Do we all have equality of access to each gender and it's changeability? So many questions and so few PC answers.[/quote]

Fraulein,

I can assure you that the brightest minds in our beloved Party, and certainly with slavesworkers within the Sterile Ward of Gender Equality consider these very questions both day and night. You may have heard the promiscuous esteemed Sandra Fluke's proposal to include sex change operations in the list of free procedures under Obamacare. Her proposal has quite a bit of merit and we will be moving forward with it at the proper time. We are quite sure that this will help people feel more genderly equal and will greatly improve gender access. [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]https://nation.foxnews.com/sandra-fluke/2012/09/05/2011-sandra-fluke-argued-sex-change-operation-insurance-mandate[/highlight]

The question of equality in access to each gender is one we've been working on for many years. The obstacle is overcoming the old bourgeois, Christian notions of sex and marriage. They have proven to be more formidable than we anticipated. We felt sure that when we removed the “presumption of permanence” in marriage (meaning, we created “no fault divorce”) that this would destroy the socially conditioned bond that opposite sex people sometimes feel towards each other. Sadly, we were mistaken. “No fault divorce” did not destroy marriage as we had hoped. Like a deer shot in the leg, “no fault divorce” did not kill marriage, but it did weaken it substantially. To our great joy, the heart of marriage and family are now clearly within our sights. We were mistaken to think that the “duration” aspect of marriage was its most significant feature. What we discovered instead was that the procreative aspect is what is truly at the heart of marriage.

The tactic we are employing now is one where we will slowly eliminate gender-specific words surrounding the institution of marriage and family. Words such as bride, groom, husband, wife, mother, father... these outdated notions are the root of our problem. I only lament that it has taken us so long to see it! But as I have said elsewhere: slow and steady wins the race.

The practical details of thescheme plan work like this. We are in the process of slowly converting the nation to a gender-neutral definition of marriage. Gender neutral simply means that we will no longer use terms such as husband or wife. We will instead use partner or other similar gender neutral terms. You can see an example on the marriage certificate in Massachussets:
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]https://www.flickr.com/photos/46183535@N07/4267648801/lightbox/[/highlight]

As I am sure you will agree, this is far more equal for the genders. What it does to the children is also more equal. You see, it's not equal that some children have a mother and a father in the home, while others do not. So in order to create equality of outcome, as we learn by playing the People's Cube, we must stop ALL children from having the public recognition of a “mother” and a “father,” and will instead only publically acknowledge that children have Parent 1, Parent 2, and so forth. The enlightened people of California wisely passed the multi parent bill. It sits on the governor's desk, awaiting his signature even as we speak. This is a step in the right direction, as the third (or forth, etc) parent cannot be a “mother” or a “father.” [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]https://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2018585868_multiparents03.html[/highlight]

We must remove terms such as mother and father from birth certificates and other documents, and replace them with the gender neutral Parent. We had a scheme plan back in January 2011 to do this very thing to passport applications- we were so very close to replacing “mother” and “father” them with Parent 1 and Parent 2! We were sure nobody would notice or care, and we almost succeeded, but the rethugglikkkans foiled us. We retreated, but do not fear because we will return to this venue at opportune time. You can read more about our scheme plan here:
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/07/AR2011010706741.html[/highlight]

Fraulein, it's of the utmost importance that Party members continue theirignorance lies propaganda educational discussions surrounding gender equality. We must make sure the focus stays there, and does not ever drift back to those ghastly gender-based notions surrounding the “old normal.” The New Normal must be proclaimed over and over and over. Terms such as “bigot” and “hater” must continue to be employed (although I fear they may be losing their effectiveness). As long as we keep up our efforts, the Enemy will grow tired and will continue to retreat. After all, offense is the only way to win a game - no team ever won while playing defense.

With Equality of Outcome for All,

Commissar of Gender Equality[/font][/size]
[/color]

But a boon to luncheon meats:

Biiden biker and VP seal.png

A great tragedy to the office of Vice President.